SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a black R33 lotttttssss of power :) - 912LHU were the plates around 630ish tonight on Anzac Ave Kallangur.

Spotted him last Saturday too around 3pm on Linkfield Rd, Brendale

anyone know who he is?? is he on this site?

There is 1 that fits that description that lives down here on the Goldy, saw it again yesterday on my postie round-tuned by Gavin Wood too-sounds extremely hard core

black 33 coupe with no rear wing?

he's around here if its the car im thinking

yeah no rear wing on it, couldn't even tell you what rims it has, was too gobsmacked with the sound of it haha

White R34 ORG33 on the M1 around 2:30am this morning followed me off the Helensvale North exit. Nice clean car! Did you upgrade that recently? I remember those plates on a white 33. Was a fast black Ford playing with us too :-)

Edited by Midnight Madness

White 4 door 31 Redwood Street Stafford ***MYK

White 33 Redwood St Stafford 347*ALL

Blue 33 Redwood St Stafford couldn't see plates

Purple 4 door 32 Rutherford St Stafford ***JBM

White 32 Maundrell Tce Chermside West 352*LTR

...seemed to be the night for Skylines on my drive home :down:

White 4 door 31 Redwood Street Stafford ***MYK

White 33 Redwood St Stafford 347*ALL

Blue 33 Redwood St Stafford couldn't see plates

Purple 4 door 32 Rutherford St Stafford ***JBM

White 32 Maundrell Tce Chermside West 352*LTR

...seemed to be the night for Skylines on my drive home :down:

I see that Blue 33 alot in stafford actually. I also see a red R32 a few times and everytimes im hoping its you and get ready to waive but no its not =[.... We are destined to never run into each other lol

I see that Blue 33 alot in stafford actually. I also see a red R32 a few times and everytimes im hoping its you and get ready to waive but no its not =[.... We are destined to never run into each other lol

I'm not sure if the blue one I saw even runs. It's been in the same spot in their driveway for months now. It's sort of a superman blue, that the one you see?

There are two other red 32s around here. One with no spoiler that gets around the Aspley area. And one really hot one dropped low on USA Meshies with side skirts to complete their body kit (bastards) that seems to get around Kedron/Stafford. I always look to see if the white 33s are LEBs lol, but nothing yet.

White 32 with gay body kit and gay crystal tail lights on Beatty Rd at Archerfield.

Red 33 on Balham Rd at Archerfield

Oh... and not that I really consider it a Skyline... but I saw a gunmetal R35 on Lutwyche Rd today about 11am heading inbound. Couldn't read the plates but they were standard issue QLD ones. Wash your damn car by the way, it's filthy.

White 32 with gay body kit and gay crystal tail lights on Beatty Rd at Archerfield.

Red 33 on Balham Rd at Archerfield

Oh... and not that I really consider it a Skyline... but I saw a gunmetal R35 on Lutwyche Rd today about 11am heading inbound. Couldn't read the plates but they were standard issue QLD ones. Wash your damn car by the way, it's filthy.

that was me. car has been sitting at a workshop for a few weeks. I was returning it to another workshop for more work.