SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Shit oath it was, bloody thing sucked fifty bucks worth of fuel to go from Gatton to maringadan and back, equates to about 22L/100 :/

Shit oath it was, bloody thing sucked fifty bucks worth of fuel to go from Gatton to maringadan and back, equates to about 22L/100 :/

Loooollll!!

Can only imagine what the town rate will be like with a large stall and head/cam work :( (good thing I have the daily lol)

On topic, possibly the stockist r32 I've ever seen went passed me in Gatton yesterday, stock wheels stock hight no exhaust.... Green lol

22L/100km????? fark, not even our loaded racing Phatrol drinks that much. that cant be right can it?? Ive found the RB's don't drink more (sometimes even less) when we go out around the mountains as opposed to daily driving.

Lakeside with the Witches hat chicane on top of the hill is the only exception to this statement that Ive noticed.

ah yes, too many revs for the old dinosaur. A work colleague has a Hilux with a good ol' holden V8 in it, and he has similar issues. he also gets gearbox issues after being on the highway too long, i guess the crappy old auto just cant handle those revs for that long.

Can you get the right ratios for the skyline?

ah yes, too many revs for the old dinosaur. A work colleague has a Hilux with a good ol' holden V8 in it, and he has similar issues. he also gets gearbox issues after being on the highway too long, i guess the crappy old auto just cant handle those revs for that long.

Can you get the right ratios for the skyline?

My ratios are perfect for street/strip use with this gearbox, I just need to fix it so I get 4th back.

Back to spotting skylines :)