SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Navy blue or black 33 spotted Wednesday 1st on Bowen Bridge Rd/ Water St Fortitude Valley around 6pm. Window had SAU stickers on it. Guy was wearing hi vis and waved.

Black r33 with white rims, blonde female driver going through Gatton around 1230. Had an SAU Qld sticker on the drivers side quarter... I waved but was in the Hatsu' (in saying that it also has SAU stickers and charity cruise stickers on it) :(

6ZgWHJR.jpg

Skylines out and about today - seen about 5 in about 20mins :O

On loganlea road passed a R33 White series 1 just near yahoo chinese - small wave but didn't see a response
Seen two blue R32's trying to find parks in hyperdome - what a nightmare :wacko:
And spotted a red R34 GTR cruising through main stretch of the dome

Seen black 33 at corner store near high school gatton hard to miss me lol didn't wave back would like to meet few people with skylines around gatton let me know if your put there lol

Wasn't me, by the sounds of it it was Vince....

If it was slammed in the ass, 5 spoke 18s, cannon no wing and kinda ratty looking its vinces black 33.

There is another black 33 in town with number plates meh with an mspec front bar and its a Natro 25

... But yer my beast hasn't left home for a while, three weeks so soon

(but yer as far as Gatton skylines go I practically know them all if they're local guys ;) )

Also spotted r31 gts red white wheels near Westbrook around 12pm with l plates on