SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

mad to see a blue r34 gtr in the vally and black r33 gtr in rochedale

mad my nights to see you both give me a decent race -( if you on here and wondering no its not stock)

a 32 4 door with bolt on flares and a white 33 gtst on project ave in noosa (see them drive past work all the time) and a black s2 33 at Bridgestone on eumundi noosa road (across the road from work) with plates 28wit

Spotted Dans 33 out at willowbank, he also cracked into the 11s good work bro :thumbsup:

A silver 34 with rust in the boot running 14s

A sliver 33 Gtr with a two speed run 10.7

Gambo was out (turbo ls1 r32) did a very very lazy 11.5 @ 127mph thing is a monster

Followed a black 33 up the main street of gympie today. Blew a small amount of white smoke when he gave it a bit and didn't smell that healthy.

As long as it wasn't mine.

Saw and spoke to a lovely lady yesterday at Shell who was driving a 32 GTS-T. Apparently the car is 100% stock condition and has recently completed 500k kms! Beautiful specimen of a Skyline. :D

• Like 1

Spotted an R31 on Friday heading towards Mount Warren Park and was near the Mitre 10 mega enter round about when I saw them. I was behind them in my blue r32. I swear they are a QLD member or at least a forum member as I knew the number plates but I am drawing a blank now and it finished in HR31. Also had the ERD sticker in the back window which made me miss ERD again.