SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

0133_zps9e1238f6.jpg

0122_zps30d7ed32.jpg

0032_zpsbd09b00c.jpg

0172_zps2ce77a4a.jpg

not sure how to post some pics of my new gtr, just signed up to that photobucket site and put the link in the 'image' icon you click on where you type, totally clueless how to do this so hope it works... anyways hope to see some of you round the traps say hi if you see us.

Spotted 3 33's today :D Those things be everywhere.

Black 33 (Ex member Warwick- I work with him)

White 33 with the plates MI55. Brunette chick on Days Rd, Grange

Red 33 with a chick driving on Webster Rd, Stafford

Spotted a white r34 gtt around 6:30 last night going past yatala heading north was gunning it and tailgating other cars. Also spotted a nice v35 heading south around 8, the last 3 latters on the number plate were SFX. Then saw a grey r32 at the orneau iga today.

You would too if u had one

I doubt it.

Plenty of police around. Some streets are 40kmhr. This idiot feels the need to show everyone how fast it is. Don't get me wrong, looks and sounds mint but seriously, there is a lot of human traffic on the weekends where I live.

Ah idiot drivers in New Farm. Had a MIGHTY chuckle at the idiot in the 599 who almost caused a multiple car pile up on Brunswick street last weekend. And I've seen that GT-R in the area fairly often, guy is a twat.

Lots of skylines around tbar this morning, silvers series 2 33 gtst had hungry jacks on ruthvern

Black series one 33 gtstwith a vented bonnet and black rims heading south on ruthvern

Yellow 34 gtt with the big factory wing heading south on ruthvern

Yellow 32 gtst which I ended up cruising down the gatton bypass with, also got a wave as I turned off... Very clean car