SAU Community

R32 Alignment Settings

haha - sorry - bit early in the morning for me - that didn't make any sense did it - would be more like a 4wd then!

so something like this hey... sounds like ill have something to do on the weekend!

ride_height_2.jpg

like this better cos i dont have to use sills...

so measure to the very lowest part of the guard correct?

(edit: so not like up into the plastic behind the guard)

You got it, 350/340 mm centre of wheel to guard, that's the metal exterior part of the guard. Standard is 390/380 so 350/340 is ~40 mm lower than standard.

The sill measurements are not the same as skirt measurements (as in your previous post). The sill is actually the metal part behind the skirt. I use the seam, where the innner and out skins are joined, as long as it is undamaged by jacking. The skirts have cut outs, just in front of the rear wheels and just behind the front wheel, so you can get to the sills without removing the skirts.

Cheers

Gary

Hey Gary,

I dont have adjustable camber arms in the rear and have too much camber so was quite interested when I saw you saying this :P

Have adjustable teins so keen to adjust (read: raise) ride height. Have a r32 gtst so just to confirm: measure from sill to ground as in picture:

ride_height.jpg

(sills are quite squashed on my car so bit unsure how accurate it would be doing it this way... :rofl: )

Cheers,

Zennon

Kinda O/T... but what kind of wheels are those? And what offset/wheel size? :)

Kinda O/T... but what kind of wheels are those? And what offset/wheel size? :P

erm - no idea what wheels - came with the car

tyres are 225/45/17 (front) and 255/40/17 (rear)

so yeah - 17" wheels - rims are wider at the back - cant remember how wide...

like 7.5 front and 8.5 rear

or was it 8.5 front and 9.5 rear... cant remember

donno about offsets either but can check for you :)

Well since your wheels still bolt tot he same hib and share the same cerntres! Well the dimension should not change, as its a measure of wheel centre to guard clearance, so wheel radius does not affect the measurement