SAU Community

Car Alarm Install Recommendations?

Miss Niz

Hi All,

My daily driver, bluey sss, was written off about 4 months ago and had a viper pager alarm in her, originally purchased from and installed by autobarn, slacks creek. I managed to get the alarm out of the wreck and am looking to get it installed in my new bluey sss.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced, competent installer or is anyone experienced at fitting and able to help me out??? I've still got all the booklets/manuals for the alarm and i got all the bits out of the wreck.

I live at Ipditch, but spend a fair amount of time round Kingston/Slacks Creek way as well...

Or would it just be worth me going back to autobarn and getting them to install it in the new bluey???

Thanks guys,

Teena

• 1 month later...
minor tech question Chris. I got some water in my alarm and when I have it set to siren in goes off, quietly at first then builds to full pitch. No probs when i turn the siren off. Any quick ideas?

hey noel this might not be of any use but i had similar problem after washing my engine bay ive got a viper 980Xi , used hair drier to get water out of the unit it works fine now unless its gone in too far?

hey noel this might not be of any use but i had similar problem after washing my engine bay ive got a viper 980Xi , used hair drier to get water out of the unit it works fine now unless its gone in too far?

sorta thinkin along those lines mate. will give it a whirl in the a.m.

minor tech question Chris. I got some water in my alarm and when I have it set to siren in goes off, quietly at first then builds to full pitch. No probs when i turn the siren off. Any quick ideas?
Get the siren turned the other way so it doesn't hold water like a... cup (you thought I was going to say something else didn't you? :P )

But yeah I'd be thinking hair dryer ftw, if that doesn't fix it the siren might be damaged rather than just full of water