SAU Community

Theft Attempt On My R33

wessa02

The cops arent all bad, the people who tried to steal mine are going to court soon, actually I should hurry up and go give the statment they want from me :S

Yeah the offenders get a slap on the wrist and are out stealing someone elses car months later, grrr. It seems ok to paint all import drivers with the same brush so more than fine for me to return the favour to these arrogant power tripping arseholes lol. On the odd chance you may get a decent pig pulling you over but why get your hopes up thinking that. Think that there all arseholes that way you wont be disappointed when you defected for some anally retarded ballshit. Dont get me wrong im not one to head out and act like an idiot in my car either. How did they find who tried to steal it bunta?

Yeah the offenders get a slap on the wrist and are out stealing someone elses car months later, grrr. It seems ok to paint all import drivers with the same brush so more than fine for me to return the favour to these arrogant power tripping arseholes lol. On the odd chance you may get a decent pig pulling you over but why get your hopes up thinking that. Think that there all arseholes that way you wont be disappointed when you defected for some anally retarded ballshit. Dont get me wrong im not one to head out and act like an idiot in my car either. How did they find who tried to steal it bunta?

I must just be lucky cause i have been pulled over heaps of times and never received a defect either. The police reacted to a call from a member of the public and caught the guys leaving the scene....in another stolen car so the ploice are pretty sure they are going to jail.

I must just be lucky cause i have been pulled over heaps of times and never received a defect either. The police reacted to a call from a member of the public and caught the guys leaving the scene....in another stolen car so the ploice are pretty sure they are going to jail.

Lucky break man thats good news, now lets hope i can recieve the same outcome although i dont hold much hope as there was nothing to match the scene to a person unless a eye witness steps foward.