SAU Community

Call Of Duty 4

Links

I have been playing it for about a week now on PS3. love it. but i have a problem on online mode. I have been playing online and i got up to LV9, but last night when i turned it on it shows me as LV2. WTF!!!!!! i looked in the barrackes at the leaderboards and on there it shows me as LV 9 but i go back to the main screen and i am still LV2 . anyone had this or know what to do??????????????????

Thanks

Adam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing it for about a week now on PS3. love it. but i have a problem on online mode. I have been playing online and i got up to LV9, but last night when i turned it on it shows me as LV2. WTF!!!!!! i looked in the barrackes at the leaderboards and on there it shows me as LV 9 but i go back to the main screen and i am still LV2 . anyone had this or know what to do??????????????????

Thanks

Adam

Got on last night and my profile was gone >< had to start again, not a happy chappy, was fairly high up too ><

Hopefully should have my copy on PS3 when i get home... If not should be there for sure tomorrow...

Cant wait to play it! Been hearing nothing but good things about it!

Glad ive got Assassins Creed to tie me over in the mean time! Another awesome game as well just going off topic there.

haha, the epilogue is quick hard action as it is.. on veteran would be insane.

COD4 is something else. it's online mode is so deep hey. all the little challenges you have to do, with each gun too.

I'm under "MUFF7ANG" on the PS3 network if anyone wants to add..

What's this bitching about losing lvl 7 and shit?

I started playing multi on saturday (PC) and I'm lvl 48, should easily get the .50 tonight. What's this either or shit with the attachments!? I want an M4A5 config silencer, ACOG, M203 and laser ffs.

Don't use an airstrike at the start of a round and I won't M203 half your team 7 seconds in mmk.

Will have to work on some more humiliation challenges and get a red dot on the M14 otherwise it's a useless POS.

My claymores ftw, your claymores ftmfl.

This game is going to ruin my life, multi is so addictive!! Just cracked 2nd LT and still cant get off it! Unlocks make it last so much longer, now im off to own some more people with my shiny new G3, need 4 more kills for a dot sight

fcuk the epilogue on veteran

.... fcuk it to death!!!1!ty

damn right.

mates and i tried finishing it on vet, and we've only made it up the stairs and cleared the first room before the time runs out. boom.

I've made it all the way twice out of... no shit... 200+ times

Most of the time i get up the stairs and either I’ve run out of time or my guys aren’t supporting me and I get shot to shit. Forget it now nayway, i've had enough. It'll be the one level i haven't done on veteran

Seriously the worst set of multiplayer rounds for me last night, still hit 52-53 and a few decent rounds here and there but OMG is the barret about as accurate as predicting melbourne weather. Still get accused of 'hacking' even when I play shit, stupid noobs, no you didn't see me shoot you through a wall across the map because I was on the other side of the wall and kill cam is off ffs.

By Jesus' giant johnson stop TKing me! 5/7 deaths in one round is TOO MUCH. I know I am fast and up in the enemy's face pumping their man-holes with my P90 but friggin watch your fire.

To all those I 'noob tubed' and generally naded to shit I do appologise I just can't help myself.

Delayed exploding cars killing random people FTW.

• 2 weeks later...
how hard is it to hook the PS3 up to the net?

i've mad a mess of te game on veteran now a couple times so i might as well get onto multi player

takes fk'all, longest part is downloading updates. just plug it into the modem or whatever. make an account and off ya go.

Wonder if they are actaully going to change the P90. Would be a shame, the P90 and I have had some good times. Still prefer the MP5 for my 'stealth' setup.

Finally got my red tiger on M40A3, the sniper accuracy fix was handy but it doesn't stop me from aiming centre mass instinctively.

Anyone else play on the MCA servers (PC)? Hardcore ftw.

Sniping ftw on selected maps, I hate idiots who try to snipe on say, wet work. I am busting my butt capping/planting and what have you racking up upwards of 100 kills and some 'tard is sitting there feet from the spawn point with 10 kills sniping 'yay I'm helping'. Especially irritating when said 'tard has the nerve to tell me how to play.

Would any one with the PC version mind giving me a copy of there user file.

We have this game at work to play over the server and cause no one will ever play it

over the net we don't level up and get upgrades.

I have it on Xbox 360 and it sucks without the upgrades