SAU Community

Call Of Duty 4

Links

I am a bit confused, we have had this at my work (internet cafe) for about 4 weeks now, i played it.... to be honest i did not like it, maybe because i never liked the other CoD games. However my mate sat there for a good full day (seeing as the hours consist of 11am-3am) and towards the night he said... wow i clocked it already. Does this sound possible? If so... i am glad i did not buy it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit confused, we have had this at my work (internet cafe) for about 4 weeks now, i played it.... to be honest i did not like it, maybe because i never liked the other CoD games. However my mate sat there for a good full day (seeing as the hours consist of 11am-3am) and towards the night he said... wow i clocked it already. Does this sound possible? If so... i am glad i did not buy it.

Easily finishable in one sitting. You buy the game for the online play, not the offline.

theres a cheat where you can just sit in one of those booths and just wait it out, but thats a bit anti-the-point... try and back yourself into a corner so that they can only attack from one or two directions... and bury yourself with claymomres dont worry about spreading them around.

theres a cheat where you can just sit in one of those booths and just wait it out, but thats a bit anti-the-point... try and back yourself into a corner so that they can only attack from one or two directions... and bury yourself with claymomres dont worry about spreading them around.

did that booth thing but... when the chopper gets their i keep on getting killed picking up the other dude and running back..

but in the end i bought it for pc and am now up to lvl 16 in about 5hrs.... so easy compared to ps3 *to connect to servers n stuff*

I think ive clocked up about 10-15 hours of online play....

@ lvl 30 at the moment... PS3

Love it so much!

Just wish they would fix up the regional issue with servers etc and it would be so much better!

top game i bought it last sat and finished it sunday (for pc). multiplayer is great. ive played CS & DOD old and source. have any of u tried the mod called insurgency. thats pretty good for a while.

multiplayer has engulfed me. im on every afternoon and sometimes at night. my player name is killerkutz.

question: do ps3 run separate servers to pc online?

I was trying to creat an SAU clan on 360 but it wont allow it. I think it thinks im swearing. Theres alot of things you cant have as a clan tag which sucks. I wanted simply XXX but its not allowed.

I was trying to creat an SAU clan on 360 but it wont allow it. I think it thinks im swearing. Theres alot of things you cant have as a clan tag which sucks. I wanted simply XXX but its not allowed.

Another reason why Xbox sucks :D I have [sau] as my clan tag on ps3. Anyone that plays it on ps3 should join up! I think I'm the only one...

If you play it on PC come over to Ministry of Gaming server, the server is set to hardcore mode. So no hud and it only takes a few bullets to put someone down.

One bullet unless using juggerstand then it's 3. Hardcore is really the only servers I join now.

If it's H/C and shows up in the list with people on it I join mostly the GSA H/C TDM.

Working on gold AK that I will never use just like my gold mini-uzi and unfortunately the gold sniper rifle is the Dragunov. Very disappointing, I wanted to use a gold mini-uzi as my secondary (Overkill perk) when sniping but it wasn't to be, can't choose a camo pattern for a second primary weapon.

I currently detest the G3, it just does not suit my style at all but I still need those headshots.

Ha, G3 with reddot scope FTW. I run around and pop one, MAYBE 2 shots into people and take them down.

I use the Dragunov aswell quite a bit. Its good for taking quick shots at people. I'm still only on lvl 32, but at the rate i'm going i'll be 55 by the end of the week.

I was lvl 55 in two days of play and really it's doable in one with enough active servers.

The G3 is a single shot kill in H/C but it's extremely unreliable unscoped/unsighted when moving around. It's a camper's best friend but that's not what I do. The M40A3 is definately the best sniper rifle with high damage and accuracy but the semi-autos have the advantage in an 'oh shit' situation where you can just fire off a mag in the general direction and only one has to hit.

The M60 rivals the G3 for single shot accuracy and damage and it has higher penetration.