SAU Community

Pimpin Ideas...

1R34SON

My car is begging for some new wheels. Any ideas on what combination suits a smooth yellow 34? Pictures to support any theories will help alot.

The baby is stock and ready for a makeover, these rims in 19's is what i had in mind... then drop the body a bit.. ok a lot.

post-43914-1194440998_thumb.jpg

Edited by MellowYellow

Not something from Tempe/Ozzy plz

A race look with the right offsets and staggered widths front and rear looks best on skylines.

Save the 20" cheap ass chromies for the crumbledoors and minitruck boys

Pretty much what I was going to say. :)

White rims go best with blue cars, but still look good on other colours. Also, white will give the illusion of the rims looking bigger/fatter (not necessarily 'phatter' though)

Black would look good aswell on yellow, but will do the inverse of whites and make the rims look smaller. Again it's just an illusion. But black looks really aggresive on yellow and would be my choice.

Whatever you do don't put silver or chrome on a yellow car. It just doesn't suit them at all, unless you have a black rim with a chrome lip and you might pull it off.

crazy thought but would you consider some black WALD rims with a yellow colour coded dish?

i think that's look really good and it's not done often on the R34

think of the WALD altezza

wald-sline-altezza-1.jpg

ok just posting the link of that i got a bit hard...

mmmm. Yellow on White.

Yellow on Black would work good aswell i think.

But stick with the normal chrome dish. Don't colour that in too.

p.s. btw dan, if you come back in this thread. your sig pic/whatever isn't coming up. i got a X. maybe just me. meh.

Edited by Owgasm

mmmm. Yellow on White.

Yellow on Black would work good aswell i think.

hi this is my first post here, i hope it works

i changed the wheels to black, i think it looks tough as!

blackwheelstc0.jpg

First up.. all the responses is cool, cheers. at the end of the day the choice is mine, but its good to see ideas because some people have similar taste to myself and others make show me other ideas that i normally wouldnt think about so thanx.

Heres a pic that i think if the stock wheels were bigger n fatter, they would be nice, maybe a kit? I'm gona swap indicators for clear see what there like also... keep the thoughts comin and the pictures help heaps thanks again!

post-43914-1194622091_thumb.jpg