nuttsHunglow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha.....

just remember kids that:

hpi=High "Performance" Imports

and i guess i really had nothing hey, i mean old car was just 270odd rwkw on 1bar and new car being a track spec evo 7 straight outta japan aint shit sorry my bad..... 'slaps self around face several times'

i thought your car was more powerful then that?

i made 288.9 rwkw in my s13 with an sr20 with less to the same mods as yours on 14.5 psi ???

head over to ns, awesome cars there, and some of the dudes on there are the nicest guys youll ever meet, not wankers at all.

:whistling:

i think i may.....yep, i just pee'd a little :P

haha sponge :)

yeah what about my car? its 100% thrashed and not some show pony :P

its a 25 with a 3071R going on it now, all the drift bits and then some.

884656617wpxsyc1071103rtk1.jpg

f**k thats looking the biz now with the facelift :D

i thought your car was more powerful then that?

i made 288.9 rwkw in my s13 with an sr20 with less to the same mods as yours on 14.5 psi ???

SR20, GT30, 288rwkw on 14.5psi with standard cams? If so I'd be inclined to ask... Who's dyno?

My setup is similiar to dans minus the highmount manifold which really doesn't do a lot for peak power until up over 285-290rwkw

During tuning we saw a peak of 270rwkw on 1bar (later pulled 2 degree's only dropped 2rwkw); 17psi we saw 285rwkw but pulled the boost back out to save the rb20det gearbox. Of which has now been replaced for an rb25 g/box.

Std inlet manifold/plenum, standard cams, standard exhaust manifold and std airbox but with a 100mm CAI in to the base of it.

So 2 similiar figures at similiar boost levels on the same dyno.

Dyno's differ. Run it up at Boostworx with std sticks in the sr20 and I will be surprised if it makes 288rwkw on 14.5psi.

If it does; well the RB's are shit and SR's are the king. :whistling:

From my readings on NS.com generally the GT30's on the SR's need some reasonable cams and boost; only then do they crack 300rwkw.

SR20, GT30, 288rwkw on 14.5psi with standard cams? If so I'd be inclined to ask... Who's dyno?

My setup is similiar to dans minus the highmount manifold which really doesn't do a lot for peak power until up over 285-290rwkw

During tuning we saw a peak of 270rwkw on 1bar (later pulled 2 degree's only dropped 2rwkw); 17psi we saw 285rwkw but pulled the boost back out to save the rb20det gearbox. Of which has now been replaced for an rb25 g/box.

Std inlet manifold/plenum, standard cams, standard exhaust manifold and std airbox but with a 100mm CAI in to the base of it.

So 2 similiar figures at similiar boost levels on the same dyno.

Dyno's differ. Run it up at Boostworx with std sticks in the sr20 and I will be surprised if it makes 288rwkw on 14.5psi.

If it does; well the RB's are shit and SR's are the king. :(

From my readings on NS.com generally the GT30's on the SR's need some reasonable cams and boost; only then do they crack 300rwkw.

sorry was 19.5psi at boostworx it was a one off thing to beat a mate. i may still have the dyno sheet

was a tdo625g with an ss manifold hks cams no internals though. the guy on ns.com who was running something crazy like 30odd pounds and only got low mid 300's could have got the same power on lesser boost easy but yes sr's are shit, this is why ive got my 32 now.

i dont have the s13 anymore becasue rb's are king and sr's are shit, everyone knows that :P (it when bang at mallala haha)

if anyone has pics of it out there it was the silver of grey with a red nismo front bar. i would love to get my hands on some as ive lost all my photos of it when we tranfered houses

was a tdo625g with an ss manifold hks cams no internals though. the guy on ns.com who was running something crazy like 30odd pounds and only got low mid 300's could have got the same power on lesser boost easy but yes sr's are shit, this is why ive got my 32 now.

is that witties?

hes running something like 30psi and only making 320ish. thats with a gt30 though.

sorry was 19.5psi at boostworx it was a one off thing to beat a mate. i may still have the dyno sheet

Ahh ok so fairly modified then. :(

I thought something was up as the SR's do tend to struggle without cams.

Dans running no cams I assumed the SR would also.

Those trust turbo's are a damn good thing. :P

ya jealous c u next tuesday.

what have you go to show? nothing so shut the f*** up.

big f*kg deal dan...............not everything is about power.................but then that is YOUR downfall...............no one elses really..................

sad. very very sad.

Wow... Did some bodies poor little-tosie-wosies get stepped on ?

Dan jealous of you... ahahahahahahaha. Your funny.

Not everything is about power. But some power would be a good thing...would you agree? . ;)

Going by your sig it makes 123.9kw... Same as I dunno... a lightly modifed ca18det... >_<

"sad. very very sad." :D

i am more than happy with what my car puts out, and many people have told me the same thing. that what my car puts out is very very good for a n/a.

who needs a turbo when im naturally aspirated baby! bring it on! just what and see!

i am more than happy with what my car puts out, and many people have told me the same thing. that what my car puts out is very very good for a n/a.

who needs a turbo when im naturally aspirated baby! bring it on! just what and see!

i couldnt resist..

unless your going to drop an ls2 in it, bore it out and work its head off then you wont see much fruit for your labour.

and im sure my mums commodore puts out very very good power for an NA, doesnt mean its actually powerfull though.

you seem set in your ways though, so good luck with that :D

good to hear im giving you a good laugh.

enjoy.

and ted180 i know what i have to do to get the power, and it doesnt involve a turbo, supercharger or nos............so yes i am set in my ways and i intend to keep it that way.

Edited by MissR34

good to hear im giving you a good laugh.

enjoy.

and ted180 i know what i have to do to get the power, and it doesnt involve a turbo, supercharger or nos............so yes i am set in my ways and i intend to keep it that way.

good to hear.

:D

btw, you dont have to call me ted180, ted is fine.