SAU Community

What Does S.a. Have?

nuttsHunglow

G'day all,

Thanks for the 'votes' for my car. I wouldn't say my car is a typical Autosalon car but I guess it has a few of the major areas covered.

Andrew (nuttsHunglow),

I've never had my car in a full feature in a national publication. If you, and more importantly your editors think that my R33 is of the required standard (and is what you're looking for) I would be honoured to have it in a magazine.

It sure looks clean under the hood Matt........very nice ride.

Who did the mods on it?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see to the left hand side of the radiator there is a decal :D;) starts with B ends with X

Thanks Steve, I must need glasses.

I'm wondering if Shaun at BW only had a small role in the mods or whether he did the lot......sticker tells me maybe the latter.

Shame he hasn't got a 4WD dyno because he's only up the road from me.

I'm wondering if Shaun at BW only had a small role in the mods or whether he did the lot......sticker tells me maybe the latter.

He tuned andys R34gtr and ryans R32gtr with very nice results

I think Shaun or Troy did most or if not all of the fabrication work, but most of the bling bolt on stuff would have been done by himself i think/would have thought!!

not wrong about the 4WD dyno bit and a bigger more open premises on dyno days gets a little fumed out for my liking

I think Shaun said his lease was running up in a year i think, so i believe he might be looking for bigger premisis!! He is always flat out and needs the room for sure!!

Hey all

I am sorry that I have not responded or stayed on top of this thread but I have been busy not just with the volume of email but also personal things. I am slowly going through the PM’s and I promise I will get to you shortly.

Andrew