SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

My r33 might not be in the best of states but i will pull my finger out and see what i can do

Rabbit001, last year we all met at the chancellor park woolies in seemed to work well and had no issues with security at all so may be worth considerin doin it again

I will round up a few more ricers to come

Yeah sounds good. Should post something up in the sunny coast chat alot of those guy would be keen.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to be there as long as everything goes well with my mates missus having the baby, will post up by wednesday whether its a definate yes or not but if i go i will meet at the hyperdome at 9

cheers kingy

yeah count me in for harbourtown, got 2 others comin at this stage, 1 is GETSUM, a blue r33 and maroon 33 is the other

U will be drooling over GETSUM

Edited by -GTHR32-

Yeah we should meet up with some other sunnycoast guys going to the cruise and drive down to the meeting point!

I'am in for sure!

A group of us from the sunny coast are going to meet at the chancellor park woolies at 7:15 for a 7:30 departure to the main meet. If anyone else wants to join us, if you let me know your comin either by pm'ing me and i will give you my number or just indicate in this thread or the sunnycoast chat thread that your keen so we can get a rough idea of numbers so we dont leave with out you as we did last year

Edited by wessa02

anyone from the northside of brissy going and wanna meet up..? im thinkin of going.. dont really know any1 that has a skyline.. sounds good though

there are a few going buddy, though it might just be easier to meet up at the dome.

YESSSSS! so glad i got the net put in down here before this event, ive been waiting for this since i joined lol. ill be there in the irish style japtaxi for sure!! so glad it fell on my wknd off, fate it is i tell you. (now i just gota go talk sal into it :( ) hehe

harbour town would prob be easier for me to get to but what the hell, ill come all the way up to the hyperdome just so i can chill with everyone for longer and get nostalgic lol.

IMPORTANT

Gold Coast meet has been changed

The new meet will be in the carpark on Hardys Road Mudgeeraba, Just opposite the Mudgeeraba Creek Primary School, UBD Reference is Gold Coast Map 57 Grid P5

If you know anyone going to the coast meet please make sure you tell them about this change!

i'll join in might as well put me up for that show n shine thingy 2 bucks donation isnt much at all meet up at logan

Edited by 53XYN