SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

YESSSSS! so glad i got the net put in down here before this event, ive been waiting for this since i joined lol. ill be there in the irish style japtaxi for sure!! so glad it fell on my wknd off, fate it is i tell you. (now i just gota go talk sal into it :( ) hehe

harbour town would prob be easier for me to get to but what the hell, ill come all the way up to the hyperdome just so i can chill with everyone for longer and get nostalgic lol.

give me a call when u get ther dazza illl come say hi to u and sal. miss u guys. ill be on shift but ill come out for u.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just a quick question, meeting at Mudgerabah at 9:30 to make it to Hyperdome by 9:00? My 33 is quick but that might be pushing it lol.

Cant wait for the cruise though, should be a great day.

See you all there.

Craig, I'd assume that is to get to the meet on the GC later in the morning. Looking forward to seeing a lot of people out there.

yeah that is what i assumed people meant... other wise meet at 8:00 and leave by 8:15. you'll be right then

which car you bringing Geoffry?

Hey just a quick question, meeting at Mudgerabah at 9:30 to make it to Hyperdome by 9:00? My 33 is quick but that might be pushing it lol.

Cant wait for the cruise though, should be a great day.

See you all there.

ok it is working like this

we will be leaving meet 1 at about 9:00 $and heading to meet 2 at mudgerraba, at mudgerraba we will all regroup and meet with people who did not decide to come to meet 1 ie people from the coast who did not want to travel to logan only to turn around and come straight back

ok its final i convinced sal and we'll be there.i think i may enter the show and shine just for giggles haha! and im hoping we will be at the hyperdome meet even tho we will be driving past the gold coast meet just to get there lol, i will be driving there from nsw! anyway will try and make it by 8.30ish at the hyperdome and marki ill give u a call wen i get there dont worry.

ps even if u werent on shift u still couldnt come lol, ur car dont tick the boxes bro lol