SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

ok its final i convinced sal and we'll be there.i think i may enter the show and shine just for giggles haha! and im hoping we will be at the hyperdome meet even tho we will be driving past the gold coast meet just to get there lol, i will be driving there from nsw! anyway will try and make it by 8.30ish at the hyperdome and marki ill give u a call wen i get there dont worry.

ps even if u werent on shift u still couldnt come lol, ur car dont tick the boxes bro lol

hoorah! Glad you can both come along :)

most likely b at hyperdome meet tomoz, duz my car haf to b clean??hahah dirty night driftin at qr last night, lol

Nah ofcourse it doesn't have to be clean. As long as you're there, that's all that matters :) The show & shine is all a bunch of bullshit anyway, we all know that it doesn't matter how good your car actually is, as soon as there's a 34 GTR in sight the comp is over.

Oh, and the toffees are made and in a box ready for tomorrow :domokun: I only made about 50, but with response the way it has been this year it should be enough.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah ofcourse it doesn't have to be clean. As long as you're there, that's all that matters The show & shine is all a bunch of bullshit anyway, we all know that it doesn't matter how good your car actually is, as soon as there's a 34 GTR in sight the comp is over.

well i got bored today so i washed the car but i will not be entering a a show n shine, no chance of my pig winning lol but i might do it for giggles, is there a dead last prize??? hahah

well i got bored today so i washed the car but i will not be entering a a show n shine, no chance of my pig winning lol but i might do it for giggles, is there a dead last prize??? hahah

not a chance buddy i got that all sewn up, in the bag!!

Dont worry bud im with you on this one just doing it for shitz n giggles :dry: ..

hey guys im sooo sorry but i dont think i can make it.washed the car and everything in anticipation of going but family emergancy sorta rules it out.

have a good day guys

dazza xoxooxox

btw i miss u all! well catch up before xmas d

i'm still in, but my car won't be too clean. I spent all friday night washing and polishing for a mates wedding yesterday and of course it rained and now she's filthy. might give her a quick wash before i head out though. see ya all at hyperdome!

Awell great turn out and great day, i think there was only one incident as far as i know :O all day

2nd that however i am wondering what the "one incident" was?? great time out glad we could come, saw some ausome cars, well done to the owners, you should all be proud-and now i have a few more ideas for "my ride".

to the guys that came down the spit after thanks for the company and the memories of some REALLY sh*te cars lol. hope to see all again soon!!

to the organisers:- well done and THANK YOU!!

sorry you cant come man was looking forward to more r33 4 doors being there

anyway

cya all in the morning!

haha i did see u mate like that car, was soooo glad there were some 4doors there, i always feel left out, but i was quite glad that mine was the only liner full stop with the paintjob i have, i feel special, in a good way lol.

pictures!

SCC '07

Here are a preview of some, there's more in the album:

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

most of my shots are just me trying to get as many cars in as possible, so no real individual shots (except for the couple of shots where I'm getting ideas for exhausts)

Thanks to the SAU team for the organisation again, and the drive was fantastic.

A huge thanks to the organisers! The drive was awesome, maps well done and the food was fantastic! I must say it would have to be the best organised cruise i've been on to date.

Hahaha, yeah the cruise to the spit was certainly interesting. I couldn't believe that brown magna as we left the bbq area! Crazy! Did you guys see that Black supra with the personalised plates "show car" (i think it was) was pulled over on the right as we were leaving???

And what was this one incident???

Edited by Miss Niz

rooted sunburnt and happy. Big thumbs up to those that did the hard yards for the cruise. picturesqe drive, lovely grounds and good spirit showed by all.

Arent there some drop dead gorgeous lines in our part of the world. So much pride shown in the way people care for their rides. I am sure if the wider community could have seen it there would not be so much negativity toward the marque.

Thank you everybody for making my first SCC a most memorable one and a special thanks to Mik, choyda and terry for helping out with my bov.

Special thanks to our very own Shaney Poo for making the chair gleam in the sun.

:O:rofl::rofl::D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

great day out. first cruise with the sau crew. all was very good apart from the guy in the "get sum" r33. seemed to stir the pot a little.

ha ah that swim was awesome, well except for the killer turtles.

just got to join th sau club now.

cheers everyone for a great day out.

edit: apologies to "goner" i wrote the wrong plate without even thinking about it.

Edited by bloodzkull