SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

ill upload my pics soon!!!, oi noel i helped with your bov too lol!!! and if it wasnt for me without that ziptie you wudnt of won the show n shine hahahahahah, so i think some of that wax out of the pack you won should go to me to help my matt black shine real nice LOL :O

and what about that rolla or laser doing the burnout leavin HAHAHA

real awesome drive cept gettin stuck behind cars, and the flys, mosquitos and ants sucked!!!

but the cruise,bbq n everything overrulled the bad!!!! awesome organising and great outing!!!

NOW WHENS PANCAKES LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rooted sunburnt and happy. Big thumbs up to those that did the hard yards for the cruise. picturesqe drive, lovely grounds and good spirit showed by all.

Arent there some drop dead gorgeous lines in our part of the world. So much pride shown in the way people care for their rides. I am sure if the wider community could have seen it there would not be so much negativity toward the marque.

Thank you everybody for making my first SCC a most memorable one and a special thanks to Mik, choyda and terry for helping out with my bov.

Special thanks to our very own Shaney Poo for making the chair gleam in the sun.

:O

no problemo, was a pleasure to do it :D:rofl:

great day guys, this white boy is like a farken beetroot now though :rofl:

what about the rendevous with the police in the morning at the hyperdome !!!! it was good to see they were nice and were happy to suppourt us with the SCC07 cruise :O

and as far as that 1 issue was it was the idiots in the blu 33 number plates GET SUM, grow up you tools, the 31 met 3 out of 3 requirements and wasnt a bad car at all, if you dont like a car keep your opinions to yourself, i didnt like your car but did i tell you to get a real car??? and if ya wanna bring ya buddys who are pissin up and makin the SAU community look bad just piss off plan and simple....

and as far as that 1 issue was it was the idiots in the blu 33 number plates GET SUM, grow up you tools, the 31 met 3 out of 3 requirements and wasnt a bad car at all, if you dont like a car keep your opinions to yourself, i didnt like your car but did i tell you to get a real car??? and if ya wanna bring ya buddys who are pissin up and makin the SAU community look bad just piss off plan and simple....

I wasn't there but as I said to Josh on msn. Stuff like this IS BS. Id rather see a worked r31 than a worked r32,3,4 anyday of the week...

I soooooooooo regret not coming to this now :O Damn late night EPL games and alcohol....

yeah i'll always have a soft spot for a worked 31. wagons in particular. oh well at least he turned around half way up the mountain. probably couln't keep up when the real driving started

Ah love em 31's it owuld have been better to see more 31's out tho .. having owned a passage gt they are a better car (built) wise then the 34 more solid feel to it .. ah well idiots like that shouldnt be invited to cruises i say .. that lock up on the motorway wasnt safe.. he must have been doing past 160ish !

p.s could u send me the videos plz ? [email protected]

Edited by 53XYN

Thanks for all of the support today folks. It's a real credit to you all and the turnout and conduct in general should be satisfying to the team that put the day together. I know there is plenty of work that goes into the planning, including an alternative location being planned on top of everything else so my congratulations to the organisers.

I was appreciative of all the different cars that came along and the Old Fella coming up with the Show and Shine results shows there is plenty of appreciation for cars that aren't just GTR's. Well done mate.

Now to the regretful part. I was extremely disappointed with the behaviour of the driver of GETSUM. You need to pull your head in mate. This was a charity cruise and you attempts to cut skids at every opportunity draws the wrong sort of attention to the rest of us and is extremely disrespectful to the Charity we were supporting. Also your comments as reported were uncharitable and showed further disrespect to the other attendees. If you cannot refrain from such behaviour then don't bother to turn up in future. Count yourself lucky that several of us didn't report your anti-social behaviour to the Police and I think I speak for the majority in saying you were not missed at the Barbecue.

The rest of you were a credit to the Skyline community and if you feel you could enjoy more of our activities then you would be welcome members of the SAUQld club.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all out and about again.

Cheers

Geoff