SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and as far as that 1 issue was it was the idiots in the blu 33 number plates GET SUM, grow up you tools, the 31 met 3 out of 3 requirements and wasnt a bad car at all, if you dont like a car keep your opinions to yourself, i didnt like your car but did i tell you to get a real car??? and if ya wanna bring ya buddys who are pissin up and makin the SAU community look bad just piss off plan and simple....

R u serious?? I invited GETSUM to come along for his SAU event because it is such a complete car (interior, motor at approx 500hp, and exterior) but regretably it will be his last, as for me and my brother getting on the piss if a small majority of people wernt so boring and could handle actual REAL conversation we wouldnt have started drinking, obviously we are all there for the same reason but theres more to it than just cars and computers, get a life goobers, spend some time interacting with people in person and not just online. it was seemed more like a star trek convention than anything else, more talk about megabytes, utility belts and ram than anything else.

Your going to get different personalities at these types of events and have to deal with different personalities so get over it. Me and my brother didnt have many negative comments about anyones pride and joy and enjoyed ourselves probably more than alot of people did so lookiong forward to seeing u mic check 1 2 on the next cruise. I suggest bringing a cement mixer to to the next cruise so you can harden up a little. The people we talked to seemed to enjoy the conversation as i did from my end. So maybe keep your opinion to yourself next time on matters that dont relate to skylines. Oh i did enjoy my smirnoff to. It was quite refreshing.

Thanks for all of the support today folks. It's a real credit to you all and the turnout and conduct in general should be satisfying to the team that put the day together. I know there is plenty of work that goes into the planning, including an alternative location being planned on top of everything else so my congratulations to the organisers.

I was appreciative of all the different cars that came along and the Old Fella coming up with the Show and Shine results shows there is plenty of appreciation for cars that aren't just GTR's. Well done mate.

Now to the regretful part. I was extremely disappointed with the behaviour of the driver of GETSUM. You need to pull your head in mate. This was a charity cruise and you attempts to cut skids at every opportunity draws the wrong sort of attention to the rest of us and is extremely disrespectful to the Charity we were supporting. Also your comments as reported were uncharitable and showed further disrespect to the other attendees. If you cannot refrain from such behaviour then don't bother to turn up in future. Count yourself lucky that several of us didn't report your anti-social behaviour to the Police and I think I speak for the majority in saying you were not missed at the Barbecue.

The rest of you were a credit to the Skyline community and if you feel you could enjoy more of our activities then you would be welcome members of the SAUQld club.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all out and about again.

Cheers

Geoff

hi geoff. good to chat with u again man. nice calipers. and ur BNCR33 is a fine example of a R33 GTR. midnight purple sets it off.

when i got home my mate in the RB20 sil came over and we wer gonna meet up. but got called in for more work..

anyway. i got caught by management coming back into work thru the back door. they spent 15mins looking for me in store and at the docks. saw the group of cars and presumed "i was being raped" or down with the cars. ppl knw me well.

good turn out. did an outstanding job SAUQLD. i will be ther next year with a RB25 180sx. :O

also noel too much bling haha nice bay but :rofl:

to the guy chucking skids. think about what image u would portray and act acordingly. half the time i dont post an event as a open SAU thing is due to idiots like urself. its people like u that cause shit for me and i get pulled over for doing shit all and im presumed a hoon.

R u serious?? I invited GETSUM to come along for his SAU event because it is such a complete car (interior, motor at approx 500hp, and exterior) but regretably it will be his last, as for me and my brother getting on the piss if a small majority of people wernt so boring and could handle actual REAL conversation we wouldnt have started drinking, obviously we are all there for the same reason but theres more to it than just cars and computers, get a life goobers, spend some time interacting with people in person and not just online. it was seemed more like a star trek convention than anything else, more talk about megabytes, utility belts and ram than anything else.

Your going to get different personalities at these types of events and have to deal with different personalities so get over it. Me and my brother didnt have many negative comments about anyones pride and joy and enjoyed ourselves probably more than alot of people did so lookiong forward to seeing u mic check 1 2 on the next cruise. I suggest bringing a cement mixer to to the next cruise so you can harden up a little. The people we talked to seemed to enjoy the conversation as i did from my end. So maybe keep your opinion to yourself next time on matters that dont relate to skylines. Oh i did enjoy my smirnoff to. It was quite refreshing.

mate settle down. if people like star trek thats fine. i love star wars but im prob way more uber cool than u. josh and i are 3li73 coolness level of 48.9% between.

obviously if the alchy causes u to lose ur cool and ur gonna run ur mouth rethink ur habbits..

also is my 180sx not a real car cause its got a 2L in it..? :rofl:

it was a nice cruise!! i enjoyed myself, although my gf flattening the battery wasnt so fun hahaha

thanks for the jumper leads and to the nice chap in the silver R34 for letting me jump my car off his!!!

"The nice chap" haha, awesome.

No problems :O

:rofl:

also is my 180sx not a real car cause its got a 2L in it..? :O

no, its just caus it has an SR :rofl:

words

Your mate in that blue 33 was an absolute tool on the freeway, not to mention the locking up of brakes and nearly causing a horrific multi car pileup, yeah ok.

I wasn't witness to the 31 slagging myself, but by several accounts it didn't seem like the nice thing to do.

As for the internet nerds, I don't know who you were talking to but most of the club have a life outside of computers, unlike yourself obviously who seems to have quite a bit of practice at internet rage.

Thanks for coming guys, but behaviour was a bit on the delinquent side... which in turn attracts cops.

The rest of you who pulled skids out front, thanks for not doing it on the grass, but it would have been nicer had you not done them at all :O

harden up cream puffs lol

i no tha driver of getsum real well and 2 start he wouldnt say any crap coz some car didnt meet requirements so b4 u carry on next time maybe make sure they did yell whatever u said they did idiot.and skids woo sure it wasnt tha screamer pipe cause i heard it was just a few chirps so man up u girls.he is a skyline driver and loves them 2 so wouldnt have bagged some 31 cause it didnt meet the requirements and also pretty sure he would no that a r31 would meet the criteria being A a skyline B havin a RB in it C a nissan he not stupid so stop painting him as being so and on top of that next time u start 2 carry on just a word of warning be real sure u can handle it if u piss them off so stop bein girls.

Hey guys, nice work with the cruise was alot of fun as always great to see alot of nice cars out.

I took alot of photos and videos and hope to have a pretty basic video/movie up with in the next day or 2 but as i was looking through the photos i took i found this 1...

if u were at the logan meet u will sorta know what ur looking at... but if u wernt there dont worry :O

lolwtfam2.th.jpg

lol so now the truth comes out was the passenger yeh well thats no suprise thats all fair enough next time take ur greif up wiv him not the driver and bad mouth him and his pl8s i no him pretty well 2 so i no it wouldve been an adventure hahaha.also b4 u say some shit bout me i exactly same and proud kinda glad i left mine in the garage 2day

post-42583-1195996287_thumb.jpg

post-42583-1195996319_thumb.jpg