SAU Community

Hoons Cars Will Be Destroyed And Footage Will Be Shown

Auto Group Buy

if i ever got caught racing and they wanted to crash my car, id seriously start throwing punches and hop in and drive away.... end of story... i dont think id let any cop just take my GTR, sorry doesnt work like that....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i ever got caught racing and they wanted to crash my car, id seriously start throwing punches and hop in and drive away.... end of story... i dont think id let any cop just take my GTR, sorry doesnt work like that....

I don't know if there is a sane person out there that would crush your car mass. it'd be a crime against MNP

hahaha thanks greg.... but still cops wud be jealous and say im taking this shit off u... it doesnt have a daggy lion badge on the bonnet!!!

Then me being the sick c**t i am, will argue for about an hour if i have to, and then just get in the car and do the runner...

seriously they cant just take the car off you... i mean what about the cop car racing after you??? wat happens to that car???

why can they speed to catch u? i rekon it shud be like this:

If you get caught racing the cop then needs to drag you. Line up the cop car, and if the cop beats you down to the next set of lights then i think it fair for them to crush ur stupid import as its a shame to all modified jap cars.... simple solution to a complex problem!!!! kind of like 2 fast 2 furious, racing for slips :) except with a cop hahaha

Edited by mass_iv

why cant they do something about those angry 4wd mums and those big mofo trucks, why cant they built "T-way"s for them instead throwing more pointless money in to this campaign

reallllly bad idea i say.

What do the sik kents have to loose doing single leggers around round-a-bouts at 2am on friday night in their bashed up stock-o family commuter with the exhaust cut off at the diff?

The police will be wanting to set an example if anything... which means targetting expensive cars... usually with the sort of owners who do the right thing.

this whole thing is a just bullsh*t. iemma has no idea. a law where you can break into someones car and get a on the spot fine for just $250. then this i may as well stop may day job and just break in to cars. i tell you if a cop tried to get me for this f*#ked up law i'll rather try and get away from them and see me crash my car myself then see them crash it or the rta use it for crash test. i'm definitely not voting labour.

hahaha thanks greg.... but still cops wud be jealous and say im taking this shit off u... it doesnt have a daggy lion badge on the bonnet!!!

Then me being the sick c**t i am, will argue for about an hour if i have to, and then just get in the car and do the runner...

straight to my place to swap engines :)

man seriously this is going to be a bad idea... its really going to mean more people running from cops.. it has been said and ill just say it again, more people will do it, i know i wud and i dont care if you all say im a hoon or a noob, i bought a 34 GTR and of course i give it a little every now and again, im pretty sure most of us race of the lights, i mean not necessarily against other people but to get ahead of the traffic, which in turn may mean some other noob tries to stop u making it look like a street race!!! happens to me heaps, coz i dont like being behind other shit drivers, i get frustrated and dirties the front of the car lol... ill be running away from them u can be assured of that!!! aint no cop car got a chance over a "GTR" :)

actually, funny thing!

stupid media....watching sunrise this morning while having some breakie...and they had this on the news report.

as they said "hoons will be targeted..." whats in the back ground??? WSID!

they had a VN/VP commodore doing a LEGAL burnout at WSID!!!! and same time talking about hoons

f**k me he was doing it legally and not being a wanker !!

yeh i know it hasnt passed however i believe it will be in the near future, or a law that is similar to it. some sort of variation to this one.

in that case, we need to get together and exert some pressure on our local pollies and the media (press releases and some such).. I'm sure there's enough of us to have some sort of impact.

don't take it lying down and bitchin on forums.

in that case, we need to get together and exert some pressure on our local pollies and the media (press releases and some such).. I'm sure there's enough of us to have some sort of impact.

don't take it lying down and bitchin on forums.

X2 Media needs to portray the other side for a change.

yehh we should get together and protest or have a petition going

revolution !!!!!!!!

how bout we crush iemma's car and see how he feels !!!

say you have a loan to pay off for the line, and they crush the car you think people will still pay the loan if the cops took it,

id point the banks to the cops and refuse to pay

you want your money go speak to constable dikhead over there playing dress up with his boyfriend....

:wave::laugh:

Every year some teenager has died on the roads and the family have to live with this for the rest of there lives. This makes a good story for the papers they run it then people get worried that this could happen to there kids and start to complain then the gov starts to think what is the cheapest option holding it? No. putting them in prison? No. stuff it crush the car then they cant drive it cheaper and gets the message out and is a quick fix

But what I see since we seem to take allot of fantasic ideas from America we are now going to have allot more car chases and more peoples lives at risk and to top it off the resorces of the police force taken up to stop a car that is on the run while some person that needs police assitance somewhere else may not get help in time.

If you have cars people are going to race!

People have cars people are going to die!

But something needs to be done and I fully understand that what ever happenes this is not going to be good for anyone but for what ever outcome that happens if it saves one life then it has worked.

Oh crushing carsis just a poo idea !!!!

yehh we should get together and protest or have a petition going

revolution !!!!!!!!

how bout we crush iemma's car and see how he feels !!!

say you have a loan to pay off for the line, and they crush the car you think people will still pay the loan if the cops took it,

id point the banks to the cops and refuse to pay

you want your money go speak to constable dikhead over there playing dress up with his boyfriend....

:wave::laugh:

Here is a revolutionary idea.

Write a letter. Not an email because that will be ignored. A proper letter. Type it out, even. Use punctuation. Maybe even correct grammar.

Make your argument in a lucid, coherent way with out resorting hyperbole & without pointing the finger at everyone else in the community eg saw some dickhead in a Commodore blah blah blah.

In other words a letter quite unlike most of the posts in this thread.

You could perhaps explain how this sort of law making, despite having the veneer of being targetted against social outcasts has a wider & indeed more pervasive negative effect on the car enthusiast community as a whole. You could perhaps give examples of such effects. Nothing over the top, just demonstrating how these stupid laws make you life as a proper, responsible grown up harder than it needs to be.

You could also explain how this sort of nonsense has a negative effect of the type of organised, legal & beneficial activities & facilities that do their part to stop the sort of stupidity the laws are designed to prevent.

You could also explain how the sorts of people who have "no regard for the law" will still have no regard for the law, irrespective of how punishing any law may be.

Then perhaps, politely ask him to stop being such a spanker & stop taking advice from malformed fkwits who think anyone under the age of 60 is out to rape, pillage & generally destroy society as we know it.

Ok, maybe leave that last part out.