SAU Community

Hr31 Coupe Stolen!

Fordy85

Hey guys, not a regular here but I hope you can help me out and keep your eyes open anyway, my HR31 Skyline coupe was stolen last night between 11pm and 2am, left it in ward st in north adelaide (have never left it on the street before...), went out there at 2am to move it undercover and it was gone. if anyone spots it please let the police know! rego is CC309D, front number plate is mounted on brackets at the bottom of the front bar in front of the cooler rather than the stock position but i dont have any pics of that..

DSCN1608.jpg

DSCN1606.jpg

first time to leave it on the street and for 3hrs and its gone, that is f**ked!

will keep an eye when cruising mate!

thanks a lot for your help and concern guys, car was recovered last night at parahill gardens community centre after being spotted at the mawson lakes pub by a nissan silvia member, gearbox shifts a bit dodgily and the obvious thing like stereo and steering column stuff is gone but other than that its in pretty good nick! there's the possibility of catching the bastards too as the community centre have video footage of the people responsible (fairly high quality seeing as they were able to see the number plate with the camera about 20 metres away!), but thats out of my hands now.

thanks again, and can i just say never park your car in ward st, north adelaide. there's parks available at all times for a reason, apparantly :(

When I parked my car in Ward St when my wife had a baby the other week I activated both kill switches, pulled the fuel pump fuse, put on my Club Lock premium and of course armed my pager alarm. I take it you will use the same common sense when parking your car in one of the state's number 1 steal zones in the future.

Glad to hear you got it back!