SAU Community

Whats Wrong With My Car?

Alex_r33s2gts25t

Took my auto r33 gtst for a wash tonight (all hail car lovers), nd then was just drivin around to let it dry... anyway when it dried a little i started to drive it a bit harder nd it was kindah struggling comming on load, like could feel the seat shudder as it was building speed (like it wanted to and kept trying but just couldnt get the smooth acceleration) and could hear this BPOO BPOO commin from the muffler every now and then not a load explosion just not normal sound :no:

whats the go?? any ideas?

On second thoughts i dont think it was the air filter... its the standard air box nd its pretty far back under the hood, water couldntve reached it i only washed the body. It was driving a lil better today :\ but still, when i feel it struggle i just ease off the gas till it catches up with itself if that makes sense lol... iunno.. ill get it tuned when i upgrade the intercooler nd boost...

if you washed in the engine bay its just water, should clear up shortly. Most like water mucking around with a sensor or water in the coilpacks causing it to ark out.

My bro did this to his skiz, went a bit "crazy" with car lovers hi-pressure hose in the engine bay and it was running on like 4-5 cylinder for a day or two haha, dumbass. Anyhoo once he took it for a decent drive and let everything dry it went back to normal as all is sweet.