SAU Community

R32 Gtst Owners

TTT

Hey GTST I had the same prob, I considered a tow bar for mine but it looks crap and the quotes to put one on rediculous

Buy a mountain bike where you can take off the front/back wheels and the seat and it'll fit

and about r32/r33 i agree with the guy that said be grateful because I reckon without them you'd all be in commodores

how about a 10yo commo vs 10yo skyline, now thats a real one sided argument

I can't be bothered doing that twice a day 5 times a week.

Most I'd be wiling to do is remove the front wheel which is quick release anyway.

but in a 180, I don't need to.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does R32 owners get majorly defensive and just has to bag out the R33? I've noticed it with this thread and every other thread where its R32 vs R33... is there something to prove to us R33 owners? :)

mm well seeing as the actual topic is questioning/challenging the cost of the r32, of course there will be people discussing/defending it? if we started a thread about r33's being shit there would no doubt be a similar defensive attitude which you seem to be exaggerating is happening here

All Skylines are beautiful machines. If you think the price is too much for a R32 then take your money elsewhere. That's why we have our own brains, money and make our own decisions. Up to you mate, but at least your'e in the right shopping centre, and not at the bored or :) commonwhore dealership. Happy motoring! LOL

mm well seeing as the actual topic is questioning/challenging the cost of the r32, of course there will be people discussing/defending it? if we started a thread about r33's being shit there would no doubt be a similar defensive attitude which you seem to be exaggerating is happening here

I'm not exaggerating it... I love all R32/R33/R34 alike they all have something about them that I like. But most threads that I go through that has something R32 vs R33 I usually see the same yadida as this thread - its not a fact but its from what I've noticed browsing around.