SAU Community

R32 Gtst Owners

TTT

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of you EMO R32 GTST owners should have a coke and a smile and shut the f**k up

Your contributions to this forum or never ending. Your in-depth analysis and thoughtful contributions are so insightful!!...... :D

As hard as this may be for you to understand, people can charge whatever the hell they like for their cars. If the price is too high then they will be subject to the same economic pressures that any other good or service would be and will be forced to drop the price... but please continue on your bitch session as you truly seem to enjoy it.

Your contributions to this forum or never ending. Your in-depth analysis and thoughtful contributions are so insightful!!...... :)

As hard as this may be for you to understand, people can charge whatever the hell they like for their cars. If the price is too high then they will be subject to the same economic pressures that any other good or service would be and will be forced to drop the price... but please continue on your bitch session as you truly seem to enjoy it.

heh yeah and it gives him a crap excuse to drive his pos liberty longer. Gtst is just upset he isnt as passionate about one model as we all are. whatever model that may be :)

some of you guys seriously take things to heart really easily.

Do us a favor.

put on of your hands down the front of your pants, go past your cock, reach lower.

fondle around..

can you feel Balls?

if so LIGHTEN the f**k up.

gees.

stop taking it to heart.

stop crying.

sell your car for whatever..

lol geez this thread got big didnt it?

Well, we all know for a fact the running gear in an R32 cannot be compared to that of an R33.

RB20's are laggy & need big mods to make decent power.

The R32 manual gearbox is pathetic as ive seen they cant even handle a thrashing for more thn 6 months when fitted to an N/A R31. I havnt heard one R32 owner say his 2nd gear doesn't crunch & high RPM.

If i had 12 grand & had to choose between an R32 or 33, of course id go for the quality - R33.

Dont get me wrong i love R32's & but if i was to buy one it would HAVE TO have R33 running gear.

Edited by Dean_HR31

guy on the left isn't a loser, i think its hilarious! he did it for his year 12 formal

spent a lot of planning and time on it (there is a thread about it somewhere)

I know, I reckon he's a legend...

Just only pics I had on the computer I was using :O

some of you guys seriously take things to heart really easily.

Do us a favor.

put on of your hands down the front of your pants, go past your cock, reach lower.

fondle around..

can you feel Balls?

if so LIGHTEN the f**k up.

gees.

stop taking it to heart.

stop crying.

sell your car for whatever..

Another astute contribution.... I personally want to thank you for all that you bring to this forum and I look forward to more of your incisive input...

Really - THANKYOU!!

Another astute contribution.... I personally want to thank you for all that you bring to this forum and I look forward to more of your incisive input...

Really - THANKYOU!!

You are more than welcome friend.