SAU Community

Skyline Jacked In Carpark

donutdavid

.. i live in west ryde too and on friday night i caught 2 f**k wits suspiciously hanging around my car in my mums driveway at 1am in the morning..

Damn! Your car is so damn sexy people even turn up at 1am to admire it :(

iv been lucky so far....

The bullshit is that you shouldnt need to be lucky....

thanks to theifts and other crap... prospects of me upgrading to a decent car are now dim, as it would cost 3.6k/year to insure a 27k car.

yeh i agree pitball wud be nice but um i dont think id like a farked up interior..... realistically i think owning a car like mine u need to be careful where u park and make sure u have decent alarm and kill switch etc its anoying but meh i knew wat i was getting into before i bought it.

Poor bloke :)

Just a FYI, you can get these neat tyre irons for about $25 from most retail car stores that are a bit over a foot long, extend and lock out to a bit over 2ft long which are really handy for budging stupid nuts.

hey mass, i know how u feel dude, i once had somone try get into my car and than scratched fucck you into my drivers door man i had the shits, theres not much u can do wen ur out and about parked somewhere apart from quick track and a tilt sensor. insurance atm is a fkn mofo of a thing to afford

yeh tell me bout it... LOL at ur name man... :D

Im starting to consider selling it early next year ;)

i dont drive it much anymore and the hassels and headaches of parking it etc are starting to annoy me a little....

PS: why is my signature so cut??????

Edited by mass_iv

lol @ trading up from the merc to the 31, I think you are on to something. Where are Pete and Mark to back up this theory

It's the only skyline worth trading up to.

Who needs a 32/33/34 when you can get an R31 powahaus

seriously tho, skylines are so cheap, are these kunts below the poverty line? Anyone with a 30k job can go get themselves a skyline.. they're worth f**k all

It's the only skyline worth trading up to.

Who needs a 32/33/34 when you can get an R31 powahaus

seriously tho, skylines are so cheap, are these kunts below the poverty line? Anyone with a 30k job can go get themselves a skyline.. they're worth f**k all

maybe their on centrelink? lol

yeh tell me bout it... LOL at ur name man... :wave:

Im starting to consider selling it early next year :)

i dont drive it much anymore and the hassels and headaches of parking it etc are starting to annoy me a little....

yeah my sig gets cut up too but only on my home pc with 22widescreen on the work 15inch its fine...

They actually make a club lock which is shaped like a baseball bat with the quote "protect yourself legally" as a selling point lol. Hey cant see a problem with it.. better swinging action lol.

yeh tell me bout it... LOL at ur name man... :(

Im starting to consider selling it early next year :(

nah bro dnt sell it... wat ever u buy it will have a chance of going missing lol, i had a ford meteor as a run around and it still got stolen, found in blacktown unhurt, must of been drunks wanting a drive home :D

did u go to the meet at palm beach tonight?

nah bro dnt sell it... wat ever u buy it will have a chance of going missing lol, i had a ford meteor as a run around and it still got stolen, found in blacktown unhurt, must of been drunks wanting a drive home :D

did u go to the meet at palm beach tonight?

Yeh ture, i dont think i cud part with it yet...

I didnt go to the meet.. had to work today and im tired... work is so boring... meh