Madaz

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interested, when we thinkin...

not to sure depends on how long it takes for everyone to pay

Whens the last day for this group buy?

no set date depends on how quick i fill up 20 spots and everyone pays if there is 25 people that is ok but the minimum is 20

So we have to pay full before we see what type of job we get?

no im sure he would be more than happy for you to ring him up and say your keen on the group buy can i come and have a look @ the sort of tint it will be, but once your happy with his work YES payment in full before the group buy goes ahead

im keen, but wont really have the cash to spare till after Falls Festival :PBJ:

what is the time frame that you have negotiated Steve?

see above answers

Good work Steve in organising this. I'm definately interested but will go and see an example first and also see what the sticker looks like.

thanks David, i'm sure the sticker wouldn't be too obtrusive ill organise a time frame that we have to wear the sticker if that suits people better

remember this is advertising his business and part of the reason were getting such a cheap price

LIST UPDATED pm's sent with bank details

Bungs - im thinking the sticker would be maybe 20cmx5cm

JiN_MaN - 35% is legal for behind the driver do all windows @ your own risk

If they are happy to do darkest legal as well for same price im in, but Ive got to go to Regency with this tint on so count me out unless its legal all round.

Count me down. Will they remove old tint in this price as well?

And will 35% be really dark? Cause thats what I want.

Cheers, Jack

35% is legal i assume 20% is defect but really dark

and really dark costs more and that doesn't, oh they may take tint off for extra $$ but not sure thats a question i can ask when i ring this week

na thats cool Andrew doubt your quote would of been this good ;)

added to the list and pm sent

As Far as Payment goes guys there is no deadline but in saying that please pay as soon as possible as no one gets there tint done until all payments are in and i can go and pay Auto Perfection

Count me in, thats bloody cheap. My mate went there for an alarm and he found them good to deal with.

yes my mate got his old '31' done there and thats why i thought of him when looking for places to get tint