SAU Community

Sau:sa Group Buy Window Tinting

Madaz

Can I get tint like my old Gtst??...no I couldnt see at night time..seemed like a good idea at the time..haha

I skimmed through the thread so may have missed it but what's the location odf this tint shop. Fairly keen to get the getz tinted for summer.

Ryan

post-3987-1196234853_thumb.jpg

Edited by ISC-Performance

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So once everyone has paid how do we go about organising the 'tint day'. Will we have to ring up and book in individually or will it be a SAU'r day at the tinters where we all arrive together.

they can get through 5 cars a day so he said he can fit us in all in one week

Can I get tint like my old Gtst??...no I couldnt see at night time..seemed like a good idea at the time..haha

I skimmed through the thread so may have missed it but what's the location odf this tint shop. Fairly keen to get the getz tinted for summer.

Ryan

were going for a max tint of 35% for $165 you can have a mix of 70% front drivers and 35% rear

Any room left

Tint needs re-doing on the ute (its not dark enough LOL)

And how we doing it........all on one day? or what?

should be ok its $88 to remove tint but for a ute he might charge less

I had a strip put up front on my previous car for years no problems what so ever been pulled over many times no probz... on the other hand with an import turbo performance car with 4 circle tail lights I'd reconsider lol

i will be going to see Riccardo tonight to confirm that its ok for more than 20 people to have tints done and mybe ask a couple of other questions

ive changed the order of the list to people who have paid for the reason that if its only 20 people the first 20 to pay get in the group buy

i will post up as soon as i know

if you have a question that hasn't already been covered please post up

I want to get my GTR done as well as my daily - KF Verada (magna) wagon? How much would this be? I am overseas till mid January so can I still get it done when I get back? Good work on the group tint buy by the way :)

both cars would cost the same $165x2=$330

if the group buy is open when you get back then that will be fine but if its closed you will only get a discount and not the full discount

ty