SAU Community

Sau:sa Group Buy Window Tinting

Madaz

sorry steve, going to hav to back out for now

trans is being replaced this week, so im out about $1500 :)

I'll be in on the next group buy for sure..................by the sounds of it there will be one

Sorry to have screwed you around mate

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........at the rate we're going I dont think the cars going to be tinted til mid to late Jan08 I reckon!

Hope not, farken hot in the car with no aircon especially after working in a fridge for 8 hours lol

EXTREMELY ANNOYED AT SOMEONE ON THE GROUP BUY WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY CAN GO AHEAD AND RING AUTO PERFECTION AND TRY BARTER FOR RATE ON A VEHICLE THAT THEY WANT TO GET DONE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE **COUGH** TARAGO

this is not acceptable behavior, if there is any questions you wish to have answered then you ask the person organising the group buy. THEY and only THEM have contact with the business suppling the discount.

this is the sort of behavior could jepadise the deal

The website to the business is put up not for everyone to contact him but so they can research the tint i have sourced for us all, and the reputation of his business in case they don't trust my judgement

now this had been stated UPDATE as follows

Blue32 - as previously talked about you are more than welcome to pay now and get the tint done when you return to the country and the Verada will cost an extra $88 on top of $165 = $253

anyone wanting to upgrade their tint from 35% to 20% will pay an extra $25 per window payable on the day

if there is anything i have missed i will add later still a bit annoyed ATM

Look Vu this is like the 3rd time your stuffing me around i dont need it

1) 20+ people have registered interest in the group buy

2) if 20 people ring Auto Perfection can i get this done can i do that asking stupid questions how long do you think before i ring up and he says look mate forget it your too hard to deal with

i specifically said if anyone has question post them up

i DON'T make any money of this deal this is for the community

ALL Questions regarding anything to be asked on these boards and I will ask on your behalf

if people keep calling Auto Perfection it could jepordise the group buy

How am I stuffing you around?

'1st time' I cant help it if the spoiler decides to crack upon removal - it was as described when we first discussed and I PM'd you with details of the crack with pictures. If I was to stuff you around I would of said spoiler perfect condition patch up the crack and sold it like that.

'2nd time' So what if I called around? I would of called them places anyway as they're local and one of them was close to this group buy's price WITHOUT having to wear a sticker.

'3rd time' If you didnt want people to call them up in the first place maybe you ought to mention in your original post to ONLY deal with you directly and do not call up auto perfection. So I called them up once for a price regarding a car to be included in the group buy it aint the end of the world - its business, they'd be used to having people constantly calling up for quotes.

If your that sick of me feel free to refund my money and remove me from the group buy.

i cant believe the ignorance of you

its common knowledge if someone organises a group buy you don't go behind that person's back and try to start dealing with the business

as for calling around places that i had already stated previously thats just plain rude

as for this united tint you so call being close to the price i got...

1) I've never heard of them or seen there quality and just because when you got there quote they didn't state 'oh and thats with a sticker' i can guarantee they would stick one on your car

2) i would rather save $15 and wear a sticker for a while

if you had of been patient with the spoiler you wouldn't of cracked it that really gave me the shits that you jumped on the spoiler that PT was selling then saying to me oh buy mine it only has a little cracked paint then you muff up taking it off, if you cant see my frustration then there is something wrong

call him again and i will refund your money

as i stated I'm not making any money from this I've done some research and asked local businesses for there best price for the community

Dealing with the business? You make it sound as though I'm trying to rebargain them for a better price. I called up ONCE asking for a quote for a car thats different from the ones in the group buy to see how much it would cost to be included in the group buy. Your talking like I called them many multiple times that it shits him to death that he would want to throw away thousands of dollars from this group buy...

Calling around at places that you've mentioned? scorpion tint seems to be the only one you've mentioned and i called other places near me. United Windscreen - they're on main north rd I've had a previous car I've own for years done with them no problems what so ever - dnbutts recently did his tint there aswell with recent pics of his car a few threads down if you want to have a squiz.

Getting a bit annoyed from the spoiler is understandable as I am too with the spoiler still sitting in the shed. But going all nuts because I called them once for a price on a car to be included in this group buy? I guess there is something wrong with me... or your just over reacting.

look this is getting us no where suffice to say i don't want people ringing Riccardo asking for anything PERIOD

i would of thought this would of been common knowledge specially when on occasions ive asked people if they have questions post them up i will get answers

its like the group buy for boots off Pablo you bought you don't go to the guy that makes them asking what they look like you ask Pablo.

you had the spoiler on ebay? did you retract it

Nope, but the guy doesnt seem to be paying up for it nor replying to e-mails.

If it annoyed you that much, my apologies, I'm sorry for making you miss out on the spoiler + trying to help out calling around getting quotes + trying to get another car onto the list and paid for so everyone can get their tint sooner. :P

Shows over everyone. On with the group buy!

you are more than welcome to add more cars to the buy but please keep it to the forums and ask me how much extra

sorry to hear about spoiler i feel somewhat bad too that i said no because of some cracks but it worried me how much repairs were going to be as I'm not a do it yourself car person anymore

would you still like van tinted?

Thanks for organising the group buy Madaz - top effort! I have transferred the $453 - $165 for the GTR and $253 for the 160kw 3.5 litre ball tearing front drive tow car Verada - the Grandpa pack edition. I'll let you know when I can get down to do the job - the 'minister for war and finance' may want to have the ball tearer done a little earlier but the R will definately be late Jan / Feb some time. Thankyou again,

Andrew

Blue32

Luke tint will cost the basic $165 then $25 any window that you want 20% on as it cost more I'm not sure about the little windows because if you only wanted the standard group buy tint then they would get covered in that but for extras thats pay on the day

i hope that makes sense