Sau:sa Group Buy Window Tinting

Madaz

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****GROUP BUY CLOSED****

ok you all can thank me later by way of depositing $20 into my bank account :O

were are going ahead i will be paying for our tints on Monday and taking the list in and we can start booking in as of Tuesday

i only ask 1 further thing that the people that are already on the list on the front page PM me these details

Name: Steve

Car: R33 4door

Rego Number: ABC 123

those that haven't paid yet but are on the list are fine to pay on the day of tint being applied

those that aren't on the list but have already registered interest in this thread will be added to the list

Thankyou all for your paitence

Trader Responses will be left for those that leave a response for me

EDIT

those not depositing money to me please still send me you car details or else the tinter wont know who the hell you are

Steve

oh 1 more thing alot of people havnt bothered to reply back to this thread after initial interest was put forth i will not be chasing you when i submit the list of people on the group buy if your not on it you wont be included

you will however be able to mention Skylines Australia for a 5-10% discount on tinting and installs

ok list being submitted after work please PM me your details if you havnt already

thank you to those that have already

from Tuesday 8th January 2008 you can start to ring auto perfection to book a time that suits you

for those that haven't paid i think i will say get in as soon as possible so the GB doesn't end

no idea will ask tonight when i go and pay for everyone

after ive paid i will make another post with phone number and name who to ring and what not if there are any other condiditons

Steve,

Is this a cash only job or will they except payment via card?

Cheers