SAU Community

Strange Cop Cars

ChrisCross

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like stupid idiots like you that have NFI what you're on about!!!

The cars are GIVEN to the police. They are used for high visibility and PR gatherings.

I hope you lose on Friday!

Why are you so offended for? Any family related cops? or is it ur future dreams or r u one now?

Its so true how they spend the taxpayer's money on useless things and they never do their job properly hahahah...tell me one thing they did properly....comeonz its a known fact that cops arrive 5 hrs after u call them on house robberies and stolen cars etc...

More like stupid idiots like you that have NFI what you're on about!!!

The cars are GIVEN to the police. They are used for high visibility and PR gatherings.

I hope you lose on Friday!

judging by your display pic i conclude that you are in fact the stereotypically overweight and inept police officer.

so my memory of the article may not have been perfect. doesnt change my correct claim that cops regularly waste taxpayers money.

a prime example of this would be my court case on friday, which, unfortunately for you, will be thrown out in humourous fashion when i reveal the photographic evidence proving the prosecutors only evidence (his statement) is falsified. claiming to have SEEN beyond a blind crest, and a blind curve... silly policeman!

and how much do you think all that will cost the taxpayer? court costs, magistrate, 2 officers, hopefully compensation to me for wasting my time...

yes ill second or 3rd that cops are usless, i had my window smashed in whilst on the way to work in shit box ages ago cause i cut somone off, had glass cuts an shit ambo's came pretty quick, had 3 cars as witnesses and everyone saw the plates, waited for nearly an hour for the cops to come, then drove to the nearest police station to make a statment, got a call about 6 months later asking if i wanted to identify the guy in a line up, said yes, and havnt heard back for them, been nearly two years now. Thats why i dont respect the police they are never there for anything apart from when i get "randomly" pulled over for a breath test, or when the media is around to make sure they do their job, seen many a time a cop has put the lights on done a uturn through red lights, turned the lights off and driven into maccas to buy food

Edited by s13_Skyline_inside

uhhh... you guys know there's seperate departments that give you on the spot fines on the road and respond to callouts right?

its like branding sensible skyline drivers who follow the rules as idiots with overpowered cars with no regard for other road users... hoons if you will, based on the actions of one or two misguided people. god forbid that happens and you bunch start crying foul.

f**k, I forgot that jails have revolving doors and crooks come and go as they please.

f**k you people are pathetic!

there was a f6 typhoon on gov macquarie drive warick farm near the race course

he had some van pulled over making some money for morris

gt-ahhh!

dont expect to get componsationfor your time or legal fees

i had 6 wittness n had all charges dismissed n still had no hope un less

i had 10 k to chase my 5 k in lawyers fees

the popo is like every thing eles some good some bad but the bad stands out

and is not forgoten

f**k, I forgot that jails have revolving doors and crooks come and go as they please.

f**k you people are pathetic!

I think he hit it on the head when he hazarded a guess about you being a fat overweight lazy policeman(the kind that no one needs) You sir, need to calm down and actually provide some structure to your argument instead of just swearing at us.

i got attacked in traffic with my fiance in the car and nothing ever happened even tho we had witnesses and the rego plate

same thing happened to me, but it involved several punches to the face and a screwdriver. thankfully the screwdriver wasnt used. "couldnt find the rego" apparently...