SAU Community

1990 Cb Mitsubishi Lancer Gsr Red/black Manual Now At $1800firm! Need To Sell Now!

Make: Mitsubishi

Model: Lancer GSR

Milage: 161000

Transmission: Manual

Colour: RED/BLACK

RWC supplied? NO

Currently registered? YES

Price: $2000firm

for pics go to the ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...s=tab%3DSelling

I have for sale my 1990 lancer gsr. These cars are awesome first cars especially now with the tighter p plate restrictions in victoria. Reason why i am letting it go is because i now will be crossing over to a 32.The car does need some work on it but has been driven in its current state perfectly without problems but it will need to be fixed by the new owner as i need the funds to cover my next car. It also had a front end accident early this year but damage was purely cosmetic and damage didn't get to anything in the engine and has now been repaired with brand new headlights, grille, hood, driver side front quarter panel and bumper with new paint. The car has rego till september 2008 but will be selling without RWC. The car also has just over 160000kms which is very hard to find from a car this age. This would be good as a project car or for a mechanically minded young person to fix up. The galant vr4 4g63 is a good conversion for turbo or even the plug and play 4g61t.

Good Stuff:

• the car features a 1.8 litre 4G67 n/a engine which runs well, serviced every 10000kms with a major service
  • has a k&n performance pod filter
  • 2" pipe from cat back to 4" cannon muffler (i must say its loud)
  • panasonic mp3/cd player, kenwood 6x9 in back and sony 4" in front
  • colour is red but has black gloss bonnet, side mirrors and also rear spoiler professionally sprayed
  • king spring lows on pedders shocks.
  • jap spec clear park lights with indicators
  • stock 14" alloy wheels sprayed black with roadworthy dunlop 195/65R14 tyres
  • central locking (no remote)
  • fog lights (not wired up though)
  • new starter motor
  • new battery
  • new rear engine mount
  • alternator a few months old
  • only ever used bp ultimate 98 octane fuel
  • gets about 450-500kms out of a tank
  • interior is in very good condition. no rips or tears but just abit of wear on drivers seat.
  • car looks awesome and sounds awesome with plenty of zip

And now the bad stuff:

• when letting out clutch there is a knock you can feel/hear (suspect weared gearbox mount)
  • brakes also knock when press on peddle about to stop (not sure but rotors might need machining or new ones altogether). breaks need to be checked all together. break discs are slipping as described by kmart mechanic
  • clutch has very little slip but might need replacing in i'd say about 6-12 months depending on how you drive though has been driven on perfectly without trouble
  • rear shocks need replacing as they are leaking
  • fan belt needs replacing
  • this specific car did not come with factory aircon.
  • usual scratches and very few dints which is to be expected from a car this age but nothing major. i actually think this gsr has a pretty straight body compared to others.
  • new panels are brighter then old ones but its not that bad.

Im looking for $2000firm and can deliver 30kms from where i live on westside melbourne otherwise we can meet up but no interstate buyers sorry.

Edited by jakez88

sorry mate i can sell it in parts for more then 1500...seriously guys its not as bad as it sounds..the way i've described makes it sound bad but it really is fine to drive its just a few things need to get looked at and if it was at 100% i'd be selling for atleast 3500 which is the price i had it at from the start. if you really are serious please contact me through fone!! I need to sell ASAP!!!

Edited by jakez88