SAU Community

STOLEN: VL Turbo - Red

B-Man

My Oldies Red VL Turbo :

Stolen from Macquarie Centre, North Ryde some time between 12:00 and 2:30 pm today.

Red CSA Wheels.

Plates RF-084

Call me 0402 030 038 or the Police on 131 444 if you see it.

Thanks all,

NOT AGAIN!!!!!! :goddam: :goddam:

This is plain ridiculous!!!!!

WHY THE FCUK CAN'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS???? CAN'T THEY DO SOMETHING!!!! FFS!!!!

ahh sh!t, I gotta park there when I go to lunch ;) And I go around that time too. I didn't think it'd be that bad during business hours with so many people walking around.

Any ideas whereabouts the car was parked exactly? Which level?

Guest Mr IAI1124

Dude, that's gotta suck, when I lost my licence my 33 was broken into twice, not flogged ( hard to actually drive away now as now engine my mum calls it the beetle cos tha engines in tha boot but anyways!) but they just get in and tinker round and that fcuken shitted me, can't imagine how it feels to have it gone, hope it turns up dude, one thing, maybe call the cops and just say something along the lines of "hey jus reporting some wild behaviour in what appeared to be a maroon VL commodore with the plates "RF-084"... say your a concerned citizen and it's just an annonymous call, get two or three mates to do the same and although you wont actually know just say it was in the Ryde area one day get another mate to say Hornsby, another Bankstown or something, if there is a little interest in it, might prompt some action (BTW Don't tell them you know it's stolen!!) ???

Guest Mr IAI1124

It's mostly in the boot!!!! ECU, head and a few other things, the FMIC is still bolted on, pipping on back seat, and the bottom end is still in the car but yeh mum just calls it the beetle cos its got half the engine in the boot.

Guest Mr IAI1124

By the way, the reason behind my theorum about calling, is that when enough report's are circulated they do generally take notice, thats how I ended up getting busted so much (Damn old ladies that dont like seeing white r33's driftin!!)

Guest Mr IAI1124

YUP!! Blew #1 piston and the dopey mecho I had dumped all the shit in the boot after telling me for $600 that ive done a piston, last time ill use tha di(khead. Turbo is in the boot, and manifolds etc. only just fits (removed spare wheel to fit it all.

Guest Mr IAI1124

Hey I want something different, who'd ya reckon I could get to do it?? Ive jus found a new engine, whos gunna do that sorta job?? any offers?? Would i lose so much power between the wheels and flywheel if it was in the boot?? Imagine the handling(rather not) but still...

Guest Mr IAI1124

Dude it's not running in the boot just all shit sittin in there in a big oilly mess!! (Had a blow by and blew piston in one) and had the dipstick fly out, and cracked the manifold so not a happy boy but when i pulled my fmic off at first, there was oil FLOODED through all the pipping, in fact theres oil sitting in front the fan blades of my turby :-( is that bad?? Could I jus turn tha vacuum from suck to blow and something n jus suck or blow all the oil out n bolt it back up???