SAU Community

Dumb Stuff You Just Shouldn't See On The Road!

psi

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of what i've seen here isnt dumb. Its all good go fast shit. Dumbest thing i have seen is the guy advertising the 34 with a fully sic ulleh sr 20 in the bay. WTF!

should read:

it's all good and looks like it could and should (but doesn't) go fast shit.

Most of what i've seen here isnt dumb. Its all good go fast shit. Dumbest thing i have seen is the guy advertising the 34 with a fully sic ulleh sr 20 in the bay. WTF!

His daily driver is an E46 M3.

He has more money then sense, nice guy. Weird conversion for an R34 though.

what the hell is wrong with some of u guys. fmic's on mercedies...oh no :P

it is called progress, if no one pushed the boudaries, no one would develop new concepts.

i remember ages ago a silvia with a rb26dett was considered 'crazy' now it is the norm.

really are u angry at these concepts?!?!?

I love good new concepts.. I was just questioning the sanity of somebody who grabs a late model merc and cuts it up.

My point was simply that some mods go hand in hand.. like a WRX motor in a combi.. both have boxer engines.. similar sizes, just that the WRX motor is much more refined and is actually reliable.. the rotor is just a weird choice.. but still a much better choice than the stock junker!

so take that approach, y cut up a new merc? sure pimp the fat VIP ride out. bling the butt off it. 20" rims, black tint is cool.. but,

I fail to see how fat VIP cars with a massive shiny FMIC is progress!!

Totally trashed the whole look. couldn't he fit a water/air cooler in it?

So if you wonna pay big bucks for a merc and cut it up to fit the FMIC.. go for it. U better hope that somebody else thinks its a cool idea when u try and sell it! That isn't progress.

Progress would be fitting the water/air cooler, or a side mount supercharger. a total stealth look, nobody would know you have messed with the car.. Keep the super lux VIP image.. just u added some horsepower.

otherwise it just looks like a lame boy-racer attacked it.

lol.... at using a shitty chassis liek the GTT lol..

no it was a built engine and apparently the car is more nimble better balanced and more fun..

WHY IS THAT..

probly blew the RB and couldnt afford anything better than the SR lol

no he had a built SR for his sil that he sold.

no it was a built engine and apparently the car is more nimble better balanced and more fun..

WHY IS THAT..

No Mark, He had the motor built for the Silvia (04FAT) WHICH HE still ownes I might add. It was a good idea at the time, as he already has a built SR20 and teh conversion hasnt been done around here. He doesn't like the car that much and wished he just built an rb for the GTT now.

04FAT which now has a pretty basic SR20 is still for sale.

Edited by Nismo_Boy

can u fit a bent 8 into an s2000? Now that would be cool.. and the little bugger would actually go,

instead of making heaps of noise! lol. then add boost!

I saw a proto-type V8 (i think was a ducatti)a few years back. It was 1000cc, varable intake manifold the works.. reved to 11000rpm or higher.. I always thought that would transplant into a suzuki mity boy really well!

Thats different!

V8 mini's take the cake

Do a youtube search on "V8 mini" and see what the nut bags do with em...

Some are really tough race cars and you would not want to take them on, others are major bodge jobs and you would not want to be near them at all...

WHY IS THAT..

ORLY! Like hes going to tell you its shit when hes trying to sell it. :rofl: