SAU Community

Please Read This!

Mr R32 M-Spec

I found this on the fast fours site, one of the guys there found it and wouldn't say which forum it was off. maybe someone on here has seen it before.

Quote:

I issue a challenge to a Skyline owner, 1 race on a quarter mile, and 1 race on a proper track, no conditions, any transmission you

want,

in 4 years time, so some young Syline fanatic can build up their "brute machine" whilst I build mine.

I don't know wheather to use my Torana as it weighs 1180kg or use a VK Commodore, I am leaning towards the torry because a: I

already have it and b: it don't weigh jack shit.

So if any young ricer out there wants to stand up for their honour now is your chance, you'll have 4 years to sink some $$ into your

car, I know I'll be doing the same.

I know these turbo'd 4's go, but I bet they cant do what a Supercharged, NOS equipped 454 can, I am even thinking about stuffing

with the handling, not that it will be needed, I imagine the lead gained on the straights should be enough to win the race.

I await a Skyline driving challenger, and remember, not even 500kw at the rears/all wheels can help you here, you are going to find out

the bigger is better and that over 1000hp cant be matched by your 4 cylinder modern technology.

Torana Vs Skyline, the battle between the traditionalists and the ricers, 2006-2007, pencil it in and don't forget, all I need is a Skyline

driver who sin't afraid to do voer 160-180mph

:shake: that is probably what I would like to do to him

no I have been arguing with the guys at work unsuccessfully here. can anyone help me out with arguments I can use to win. what is the fastest skyline in the work that is actually a skyline, not just a shell built to look like one with the motor:( :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in 4 years time?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

He probably gets his L plates in 4 years time.

Stupid ****en Fast Fours losers. :)

Originally posted by Mr R32 M-Spec

I know these turbo'd 4's go, but I bet they cant do what a Supercharged, NOS equipped 454 can, I am even thinking about stuffing with the handling, not that it will be needed, I imagine the lead gained on the straights should be enough to win the race.  

the bigger is better and that over 1000hp cant be matched by your 4 cylinder modern technology.  

Hrm.. Last time I checked my skyline was a turbo 6 too eh blitz.. We must have gotten special editions.

Well when ever he does race I will be sure to rock up with my handy cam, I am sure the coroner would appreciate the documentation.

that was my conclusion to blitz.

I don't hate V8's like the guys at work think I do. but I just think this little tosser is stupid. he is calling us things that just aren't realistic.

1 - "turbo 4's go fast". skylines are 6 cylinders!

2 - "even thinking about stuffing

with the handling, not that it will be needed, I imagine the lead gained on the straights should be enough to win the race." maybe, but if the skyline has the same power, or even just less. I think you would have to do the suspension or come to a complete stop before the first major corner(that or die trying to turn the ba5tard). Its not only about power though, I found this out at wakefield park.

I got my but handed to me by a Clio, the driver was awesome:)

3 - "the battle between the traditionalists and the ricers". I can only say no rice here mate, skylines are hardcore performance cars

4 - "all I need is a Skyline driver who sin't afraid to do voer 160-180mph". All I need to say is you probably dont' have the brains to upgrade the brakes so see you at the funeral moron

he's obviously forgotten the history of the Skyline...It was Godzilla which handed all the Supercar V8's their ass on a silver platter...And he thinks he can get his Torana to that scratch? Tell him he's dreaming.

4 years? I'll mark it down in my diary :mad:

Guest RedLineGTR

4 years....i'll have another two cars by then...in four year you could build you own...hah..4year i could spedn 200K on a car that will wip anything out of the water..wouldnt mind know where it came from.

4 years time??? Mate, I guess he's still stacking shelves at woolies and saving everything for his dream torana!

I've got better things to do than waste 4 years and every penny I have just to prove jack sh*t and there's nothing worth getting in the end.

this guy is a bright spark, getting all his cylinders confused!

next he will be thinking we all have rotors under our bonnets.

Why wont he say where it was from? Wouldnt the guy who wrote it want people to see it?

i reckon i might take the challenge, then just forget about it.

So in 4 years time when he rings me for the race i will be sitting in my own home which i own (bank owns) with a nice lightly modded skyline in the garage and he will be living by third world housing commision standards having just blown $200,000 on a car in which he now has no one to race.