SAU Community

[syd] 01 Spec R S15 300rwkw Sold

Hi guys,

Up for sale is my long time ongoing project which is nearly completed - i have barely even enjoyed the new mods but due to my license being suspended for 3 months...i sadly have to sell it...it seems a waste to have my car sitting on the side lines for 3 months...rego, insurance, quicktrack fees, missed cruises and events :( etc etc...so i'm bitting the bullet and selling her...don't worry, i'm not going soft or anything :D - once my time is served, ill be back with something bigger and better :D

My car has been a project in the making for the past several months...in my eyes it's still not even finished and i had A LOT more planned for it...i still even have parts coming in from japan in another 2 weeks LOL...

I set out to make my car stand out from the rest, look nice, and perform well both on the street and track (i still haven't even gotten around to taking my car down the strip or around a track...but good times are guaranteed and expected...)

I have spared no expenses on this car. I am a very pedantic owner & look after my car like a gem. Anyone who knows me, will tell you how fussy I am with my car...and how stupidly crazy i am when pampering it...it seems every week i have something new for it :) ...its honestly seen more time in the workshop than on the road :O

These are the details that I can remember (pretty sure theres another paragraph of things that i have forgotten and subsequently left out but i will update as i discover and remember :) :

- 01 Spec R S15 done 66k

- Serviced every 2-3000km with Mobil 1 gold fluids, filters, spark plugs, redline coolant changes etc

- Washed 3 times a wk

- Full leather interior [treated & conditioned once every fortnight]

- QuickTrack 4 point immobilizer alarm system with GPR-S monitoring, emergency hi-jack trigger & complete sensors package – i.e. interior, glass breakage, tilt, etc the works

- C-West front & rear bar & vertex side skirts (jdm aero copy front bar also included)

- Front & rear guards have been rolled & pumped professionally

- Nismo smoked indicators

- Complete sound system

- DBA4000 series slotted brake rotors

- Carbon Fibre Topstage air box enclosure for Apexi POD filter

- GFB Stealth FX blow off valve

- Original genuine Hybrid intercooler kit with Hybrid stamped & embossed on the cooler & piping itself – not a cheap copy

- Limited Edition Black Apexi AVC-R boost controller

- Bosch fuel pump

- Engineering Certificate

- Complete full respray in Phantom Blue completed several weeks ago (has not been buffed and polished since it came out of the spray booth...i didn't see the need for it, however i am told that the finish would be even better then what it is now if it was buffed and polished)

- No accidents - No welds. Any inspection is more then welcome

Over the past few months as a project, the following has been purchased and installed:

- Compression test was done before all the work was carried out to ensure the motor was healthy, spot on, & optimal results achieved. 150 across ALL 4 cylinders

- Brand New Apexi AX53B70 P20 Turbo: complete kit with braided lines etc

- Brand New Haltech E8 aftermarket ecu

- Brand New NOS complete kit with added optional accessories like bottle warmer, electric opener etc

- Brand New Custom Full faced Cushion Button Clutch with ultra lightweight billet flywheel

- S14a gearbox (off a jap import with low kms – redline gearbox oil used)

- R33 series 2 diff with redline oil & unknown lsd [not clunky at all - but excellent to get up driveways that cause 1 wheel to be in the air]

- Brand New Kazama rear complete toe & camber arm set

- Brand New Kazama front castor rods

- Brand New Tein Monoflex with edfc controller

- Brand New Carbing full aluminium front strut brace with brake master cylinder stopper incorporated

- Brand New Carbing full aluminium rear strut brace

- Brand New Ferodo 2500 rear brake pads

- Brand New Endless front brake pads

- Brand New 38mm Tial USA External wastegate with screamer pipe

- Brand New Tomei Expreme Dump Pipe & Front Pipe

- Brand New Reinhard GT Dual Pipe catback exhaust system

- S15 JDM Spec S NA throttle body

- Brand New Trust/Greddy oil cooler with oil relocation kit

- Brand New Splitfire coilpacks

- Brand New Tomei stage 1 poncams

- Brand New Tomei rocker arm stoppers

- Brand New Nismo 740cc injectors

- Brand New Sard fuel pressure regulator

- Brand New Nismo Short Shifter

- Brand New Cusco oil catch can

- Brand New HPI Engine Damper

- Brand New Greddy Carbon Fibre Air Diversion Panel

- Brand New Blue Tomei coilpacks cover

- Rocker cover freshly sprayed in candy/pearly red

- Brand New Blue hoses for EVERYTHING in the engine bay [vacuum lines, water lines, fuel lines etc]

- SSR1 Professor 18” rims. Fronts are wrapped with new Continental C1 Conticompetition semi slicks and the rears are wrapped with new Falken Azenis RT215 semi slicks

- Brand New genuine full carbon fibre Ganador mirrors

- Band New JDM weather shields

- Brand New JDM spec smoked tail lights

- Brand New Audio Setup: high quality gold plated wiring, Hertz H/E splits, Hertz H/E coaxals, 12” DD sub, new series Audison SRX5 amp, Kenwood 7” Dual Din screen DVD player, new series reverse camera (estimated distance incorporated)

- Brand New Defi Boost Gauge located in jdm pod a-pillar trim

- Brand New Defi Oil temp Gauge

- Brand New Defi Oil pressure Gauge

- Brand New Defi Water temp Gauge

- Brand New Defi Control Unit II

- Brand New Nismo Carbon Fibre Gear Knob

- Brand New Gizzmo Shift Light

- Brand New Bee R Rev Limiter

- Brand New Black Apexi Pen Type Turbo Timer

- JDM Steering wheel with centre "S" lightning bolt emblem

- Brand New "S" lightning bolt bonnet emblem

There is more to it, but at this point in time, this is all I remember.

As you can see, I only use the best for my car & just the parts alone cost well over 30k, let alone the quicktrack, paperwork, bodywork & paintwork, rims, tyres etc etc and most importantly the labour and time spent on it - nothing has been spared at all for my baby.

The car was tuned by Chea and my mechanic Trung at Power Tune - if you need any validation of points you can ask them yourself in person. My apexi turbo is only rated at 380hp as it is a small turbo - on par with GTRS, T518z and the like yet more responsive.

With crappy tyres, stiff hsd coilovers (previous coilovers), and traction issues on the dyno - they managed to achieve a very responsive 272rwkw with 440Nm of torque. On NOS, they managed to achieve 290rwkw with 460Nm of torque.

According to Chea, the car is not laggy and very very responsive..."wtf...i have never seen anything like it...the thing just hauls ass man...comes on quick and hard...you'll be needing better rubber haha"

As a comparison...stock t28bb achieve about a very responsive 200rwkw and 400Nm, gtrs/t518z achieve about a responsive 240rwkw and 420Nm, big mumma gt3076 achieve about a little laggy 280rwkw and 460Nm.

We were all shocked and very pleased with this result as my turbo is small, and only expected about 230rwkw and 420Nm of torque...Chea believes there's still abit more left in it, and i will probably give him the car again for another retune to see what he can do with better coilovers and better rubber...

I'm willing to let her go for $45 000. PM me with whatever offer you have and we'll work out a deal whether that be sell as is, or sell without certain parts.

Any inspection is more then welcome - I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

If you have any questions at all, dont hesitate to ask me.

I would appreciate genuine buyers only. No test drives will be given until a deposit for the sale of the car is taken.

DSC00955.JPG

100_5395.JPG

100_5401.JPG

100_5406.JPG

100_5414.JPG

100_5424.JPG

100_5437.JPG

100_5443.JPG

Edited by Phantom Snail

I dont know what to say guys...thanks for the emoticons ??? and kind words lol

Im using the standard nissan calipers...plenty of bite and good breaking power with the carbing bmc stopper, endless pads, and slotted discs - really does stop well for an s15 :whistling:

Edited by Phantom Snail