SAU Community

Ps3 Or Xbox

Abo Bob

PS3 or XBox  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wii = Nana's corolla (something that is cheap, but gets you from A to B)

PS3 = SS commodore (people with no idea think its the best thing on the road)

Xbox 360 = Z tune R34 GTR (the best all round package by an absolute mile)

Accept it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. WRONG.

The Xbox 360 = commodore - its common and it breaks down alot.

PS3 = Z Tune R34 GTR - power house piece of technology, slick styling.

Wii = smart car - cheap, something different, a to b.

Edited by vietorious

Wii = Nana's corolla (something that is cheap, but gets you from A to B)

PS3 = SS commodore (people with no idea think its the best thing on the road)

Xbox 360 = Z tune R34 GTR (the best all round package by an absolute mile)

Accept it.

rofl thats so stupid

xbox 360: $579.95 + Xbox 360 HD-DVD player: $250 = $830

OR

PS3 with Bluray = $580 (big W)

Seeing as HD-DVD seems to be losing the format wars thats another nail in the coffin for the xbox

Not to mention that you have to buy a specific xbox360 headset when the ps3 can use any blutooth headset etc...

Best all package my arse, the amount of extra accessories you need to spend ontop of the xbox, it doesnt turn out to be such a bargain

smurf your like me, Own a Wii and PS3. Ok honestly the consoles in my house are as follows: Wii, PS3, PS2, PSone, SNES, Dreamcast, N64 and Gamecube :)

Dude you need a girlfriend.

PS3 has more powerful hardware compared to 360.

Thats about the only good thing I can think about it atm...

Don't think I have seen mod chips for PS3, but theres plenty of them for 360.

Probably go with 360 much cheaper with mod chips & stuff.

What TV do the people have that you are giving the present to? You won't see any good graphics if you are still using an old CRT (like me :rofl: ) TV.

As for HD DVD vs BRD, I will stick with my trusty DVDs thank you.

Dude you need a girlfriend.

If I didn't have a girlfriend the Wii and Gamecube wouldn't be in the house. The Gamecube was a christmas for her a couple of years back because she wanted one and the Wii was a random gift because she wanted one of those. Its not a g/f I need its more money. Just so you know the only consoles still hooked up at are the PS3, Wii and PS2 on the projector in the downstairs lounge room and the Snes, Gamecube and PSone is hooked up in the upstairs loungeroom. I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces that visit weekly with another 2 nephews on the way so it helps keep them entertained while they are here.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha comparing consoles to cars, that cracked me up.

I gotta agree with what people are saying though about xbox360 not being that cheap - i paid bout $600 for one just after they came out and then i recently purchased a wireless adapter for it so i coulde use xbox live. The wireless adapter was $145 and xbox live was bout $90 for 1 year.

So all up thats $835 for an xbox360 with xbox live.

From what i have heard the playstation3 comes with a wireless adapter and online is free?

I am pretty keen to get a ps3 actually - not cus i think they are better but its got different games on it ;) i think xbox has some great games on it too, but i am looking forward to playing gt5 and mgs4 they look like awesome games. And ive always been a huge fan of the ff series.

Oh and there's no disputing anymore that bluray will win the next gen dvd war so it also doubles as that which is awesome value.

Its funny, when the ps3 was first released it seemed like such a rip-off compared to the xbo360 - cant help but think the tables have turned now though, the coming year will be a very interesting one in the world of consoles i think.