SAU Community

Hr31 Gts-x (sold)

Make: Nissan

Model: Skyline GTS-X (late 87 Model, ECCS)

Milage: 159XXX

Transmission: Manual

Colour: White

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $9,000

Blair

0411 289 930

[email protected]

Comments / Modifications: It is a beautiful car, very rare! I bought the car off it's first Australian owner in 2004, I have only done 30,000 KM in the 4 years I have owned the car. It is very clean bar a few minor pin dents and one scuff, pictured, on the right hand side of the front bumper. The Car has a sunroof and a very clean InteriorCar has traveled 159XXX KM but engine has done under 80,000]

Car has been Garaged every single day and night I have owned it, explaining the great condition of the paint!

Car was standard except for a 3" exhaust when I bought it.

Modifications are as follows:

Engine Modifications:

- Silver Rocker Cover RB20 DET Engine 80,000km

- 3" exhaust, all the way through from turbo

- Custom stainless Intake pipe, sounds really nice :)

- Custom made front mount Intercooler good size (450x300x70 I think)

- VG30 Steel Wheel Turbo

- 444cc Injectors

- Bosch 040 fuel pump

- Oil Catch Can

- Jim Berry race clutch, custom made Carbonic button clutch, built to 3000 pounds clamping force, will never die and nice to use!

- R200 LSD still very tight

- Twin Stage Boost Controller, .7 bar - 1.15 Bar (11-16 pound)

- Dr Drift Re-Mapped Computer, this is the car that made him famous, first one he chipped and will happily re-tune for next to nothing, just Dyno Time. :D

On last Dyno tune, car made 198 Rear Wheel KW's, pulls Hard all the way to Red Line!

-All Oils change at regular intervals, diff, gearbox and engine every 4000-5000km with only premium oils

Suspension Components and Interior

- Cusco (Blue) Strut Brace

- Lowered Springs

- Electronically Adjustable Suspension, soft, Medium and Hard

- Lenso Concept 5, 17" Wheels, look really nice with the bolt on spacers!

- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads

- Autometer 30psi Boost Gauge

- R32 GTR front Seats

- Viper 791 XV alarm With remote Start, cost $1000 installed

- 6" Speakers in the rear and splits in the front

For those of you with a keen eye for detail, the courier sticker on the car is solely for parking purposes in the city :)

post-9426-1197009311_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009335_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009363_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009386_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009409_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009439_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009461_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009486_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009512_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009538_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009565_thumb.jpg

post-9426-1197009591_thumb.jpg