SAU Community

Final 07 Coffee Photo Shoot Meet

53XYN

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good guys we will have to meet at Hyperdome as the photographer wants to get it over and done with since his bringing his studio lights in

Meet at Hyperdome northern End NOT COFFEE SHOP (Coffee after photoshoot sorry for sudden change guys )

If anyone has any problems call me on 0400565607

IF YOU ARE SMART YOU GUYS MUST GO TO THIS ON THE 22ND!!!

we had an amazing night last night. this photographer is the real deal, he had a massive set upwith 2flash towers and all sorts of gagets!this is a must is ur into ur car and if u dont take this oppertunity ur a silly bugger. these are pro magazine style photos this guy is doin, for which his usual price is $400 PER CAR!! for like less than 10 pics! and vish has organised this for us wher we get prob 20+ pics done for $5!!!! ahhhhh! plus you can tell him what u want more pics of, like engine, rear, front, side or wheels etc etc!!

DO IT GUYS, GO, COS U WILL CRY IF U MISS OUT.

Sounds like it was fun, sorry i could'nt come i had to have xmas dinner last night with my family as they are going OS for the next 4 weeks.

Any sample images Vish'y also whats the guys name or business name? Chances are I know him....

IF YOU ARE SMART YOU GUYS MUST GO TO THIS ON THE 22ND!!!

we had an amazing night last night. this photographer is the real deal, he had a massive set upwith 2flash towers and all sorts of gagets!this is a must is ur into ur car and if u dont take this oppertunity ur a silly bugger. these are pro magazine style photos this guy is doin, for which his usual price is $400 PER CAR!! for like less than 10 pics! and vish has organised this for us wher we get prob 20+ pics done for $5!!!! ahhhhh! plus you can tell him what u want more pics of, like engine, rear, front, side or wheels etc etc!!

DO IT GUYS, GO, COS U WILL CRY IF U MISS OUT.

X2 this guy knows his shit and the setting he chose was bloody brilliant. I doubt you will ever get another chance to get pics like this for this price.

I have to give it up to everyone that joined in .. you all kept SAU's strict code ie no noice skidz loud music etc.. awsome crowd more then happy for everyone to come again on this comming sat ! the more the better :)