Comments: i stripped a written-off gtr still have

head light

tail light

front bumper

power steering pump

resistor pack

standard side skirts

and lots more just

give me a pm of what you need i will send you pics.

i also have steel wheel r33 gtr turbos done 1000ks since high flowed $1200

and i have a 1.2mm tomei rb20det head gasket $250 still in box

i have a GT30R Brand new still in the box 1800

Edited by Sweetleaf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone, I want to start organise buying the parts to do a transmission fluid, gasket and filter*(strainer) change on my R34 GTT Series 2. I've got the part numbers from a tutorial on YouTube (shoutout to The Build Room) and I've found a Filter Kit on Kudos Motorsport - https://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/automatic-transmission-filter-4spd-suit-nissan-skyline-250gt-stagea-wc34-series-p-1609.html   I'm not sure if their image is for reference only, but the filter on that image only has 4 bolts whereas the actual one off the video has about 12.  So I want to make sure I don't buy some wrong part 🙈   Has anyone here bought the filter kit off Kudos for their R34?    Thanks in advance
    • Fluid gets hot, expands, comes out the cap. The seal might be old, dry and cracked....but realistically, this is something that has been happening since long before the seals should be able to be considered to be old and dry and cracked. A better PS fluid cooler is a helpful thing. I plumbed the trans cooler from an R34 into mine. Deleted the near useless loop of hardline in front of the radiator that Nissan thought would do the job.
    • Got this thing up and running properly!    Traced my AFM wires and the signal back to ECU was good, ground was good but no 12v! With a jumper wire tied into what should be the 12v wire it fired right up and rev’d nice and strong! One thing down at least, now to figure out where the break or disconnect is. Tach is probably next, hopefully that’s just the signal wire from the ECU but I doubt I’m that lucky 
    • that is correct to be more precise, this sensor goes to a loom which contains only the flat blade single terminal (to connected to this sensor) and then the connector shown in my first post. This loom is tied up to one of engine hairness
    • This is really sad news to hear and it has taken me a few days to come to grips with the loss of Neil.  Neil was very straight forward and I have always respected his honesty and how he called it how it was.  He was a very knowledgeable man and was always available to provide advice when you needed help to solve a problem because he would have encountered the same issue in the past and could explain how he solved it.  Neil will be missed by many members of the Skyline family.