SAU Community

Xbox 360 Owners!

NRV155

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post edited as i changed my GT to: o GAM3 OVER o

I may change it again next month too. I wanted OZ muff hunter but it doesnt accept it. I think muff goes against the code of conduct. :P

Edited by NRV155

• 2 months later...
Ive forgotten how to play Halo. I had a crack at it again a few weeks ago and hated every minute. And yes, i was getting my ass kicked.

Yeah me too, ive played a few games with Sl!m and Loof aaaages ago, was good fun. then i got COD4 and i play that every now and then, but going from COD4 to Halo 3 feels too wierd...

I didn't play anything for months.. Jumped back on to halo3 a bit recently and I'm getting my ass kicked constantly :D

I've gone from being 23 down to 19.. need more practice

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

whos on gears of war 2?

I finally turned my 360 back on after 148 days lol

gonna grab bad company for the ps3 on the weekend so I can get back in to that console as well.

• 4 weeks later...
yeh anyone up for some halo 3 lol think they can beat me dont be affraid to add me Princ3oFdarKnes

L00F and I are halo 3 players.. though I don't know if he is back online yet. He sent me a message saying his 360 was off for repairs thanks to the RoD .. and then a couple of days later mine died. . .

but once im back up and running i'd be up for a game.. I haven't played in so long that im probably not much of a challenge anymore lol