SAU Community

Ae86 Setup For Drift, Minus Engine And Gearbox

Hey Guys,

I've decided to part ways with my AE86 Drift car which I have been building up over the last couple of years. The engine and box have already been sold but everything else remains. Its basically ready to go just bolt your engine of choice in, hook up the fuel system and a bit of wiring and away you go! I've competed in the last 5 meets at Winton and the car is very well soughted in its setup. Here's a rundown.

Body:

As you can see the body isnt perfect, it has a few dings here and there and the paint is starting to fade. There is virtually no rust. The only bit i can see is in the usual spot in the hatch in the bottom left hand corner. The guards have been flared at the rear to accomodate the wheels using spacers.

Wheels:

- SSR XR4 Longchamps. 15 x 7.5 -7 offset. Kumho 195/50/15 have about 20% tread left on them.

-Locknuts and locknut tool.

Interior:

Is in very good shape, virtually everything is in tact. There is some small rips in the sides of the drivers seat and a crack in the dash on the drivers side.

- Safety 21 padded 4 point roll cage (still allows for 1 passenger in the rear seat)

- Rear strut bar (harness mounting point)

- Autometer boost guage

- Nardi Classic Steering wheel

- 90mm boss extender.

- Drift button

- Fire Extinguisher and Revolution Racegear Mount

Suspension:

- Custom coilvers made by option1garage with 7kg springs and KYB short stroke shock inserts.

- Tein adjustable camber tops

- Techno Toy Tuning Negative camber offset RCA's (50mm wider track)

- Power Steering Arms

- Techno Toy Tuning adjustable pillow ball caster arms

- Custom 5kg rear springs with KYB short stroke shocks.

- Whiteline adjustable panhard rod.

- Strut Brace

Driveline/Brakes/Exaust:

- T18 diff with swaybar mounts and (tailshaft included)

- TRD 2way LSD, rebuilt with new clutch packs, seals and bearings.

- Rear Corona ST141 disks, calipers and handbrake cables (locks up very well) will also iclude new EBC greenstuff pads (not fitted)

- Front standard AE86 brakes with new disks.

- 2.25 inch Mandrel bent, with cat and muffler

Price/Location:

I'm located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. Please dont hesitate to call if you need any additional info or want to view the car.

Please DO NOT pm me asking me to seperate parts or throw stupid offers around . If you are genuinely interested please email or give me a call.

price: $6500

email: [email protected]

phone: 0407 852 136

Cheers

Craigy

post-9000-1197492165_thumb.jpg

post-9000-1197492189_thumb.jpg

post-9000-1197492204_thumb.jpg

post-9000-1197492219_thumb.jpg

post-9000-1197492234_thumb.jpg

Edited by cnic82