SAU Community

300zx Twin Turbo Z32 $6000, Price To Sell!

Make: Nissan

Model: 300zx Twin Turbo Z32

Milage: 40,000kms

Transmission: manual

Colour: Dark Blue

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? No

Currently registered? Yes, but will be sold without

Price: $6000

Comments / Modifications: Car has blown Head gasket. But has already had the upper plenum removed so that all that is needed is the heads to be removed. It will need a couple of things to get RWC the major ones being coolant reservoir, 3 new tyres, spray the front bar. other than that it definately goes hard with the twin turbo's. Im selling it as when i get my P's i wont be able to drive it.

I am willing to trade for an N/A sports car (or one which was converted from N/A to turbo and isnt reg'd as a turbo) of equal or similar value.

cheers

hey how long till you get your p's, willing to trade for a project car, 97 r33 turbo shell, with manual non turbo rb25de in it manual, still needs front windscreen, headlights front fenders, finish some wiring, radiator re-spray some tyres, a viv check as it was in an electrical fire and i repaired all the damage no structural damage only torch marks and melted plastic lol, has momo air bag steering wheel, and 17 X9's.

for an extra grand i could even throw in my daily, 1990 auto pulsar q, needs timing belt, waterpump n a driveshaft boot to pass roady. 11 months reg

hey how long till you get your p's, willing to trade for a project car, 97 r33 turbo shell, with manual non turbo rb25de in it manual, still needs front windscreen, headlights front fenders, finish some wiring, radiator re-spray some tyres, a viv check as it was in an electrical fire and i repaired all the damage no structural damage only torch marks and melted plastic lol, has momo air bag steering wheel, and 17 X9's.

for an extra grand i could even throw in my daily, 1990 auto pulsar q, needs timing belt, waterpump n a driveshaft boot to pass roady. 11 months reg

Hey there,

i get my P's in 2 weeks, so i would need a running car which is able/curently reg'd and RWC'd. thanks for the offer tho.

cheers marlon

• 3 weeks later...