SAU Community

Fs 18 X 8 18" Rims With Tyres $750

Ska

I was hoping to sell these last night so i could've given you some money for it, at least to cover the postage, but the wouldnt bloody fit over R34 GT-T brake calipers :rofl:

Out of curiosity what offsets are they?

I have been looking for some decent 18" rims to suit my s1 for ages and its so rare to see 4 x equal width rims!

Maybe these can be it :rofl:, can you find out how much postage would be from Rocky to Brisbane (pcode 4105).

The offsets I dont really know offhand, but i have the original boxes they came in somewhere at home, I'll do a look later on tonight for you and post them then.

Well postage for 1 18" rim, (not the tyre just the rim) from rocky to gold coast was ~$40, and it was right on the limit of what Aust-Post were willing to ship. so you would probably have to ring up some courier services or something like "Pack-n-Send" or contact the bus's and see if i can put them on the bus here in rocky and have you grab them when they get to Brisbane?

But I just dont have the time to run around to organize postage, so not to be rude, but if you are seriously interested in them,then you will have to organize the postage.

If I had a half decent reliable car I would offer to drive them down to you for ~$200, but atm I dont actually have anything that would make it down and back.

Also apparently the stuff on the chrome bit is the clearcoat peeling. I did gently pick a tiny bit off and it still looks fine underneath, so I am assuming that with a good polish they would come up fine?

Also they bolted straight up to my old S1 Stagea, so I would see no problems with them bolting up to yours?

Pictures of them on my old stagea:

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

Well we can bolt them up and you can see what they look like on Tuesday if you want to?

Also it'll be up to rubba to organize with you to take them down for him. But it means he'll have to pay me before Tuesday as well.

Pics of us test fitting them to Chris's beast: (Yes that is Chris in the pics, and the boy with the white t-shirt on is my son)

Both my daughter and son kept asking Chris if this was our car, and if he had brought it back :blink:

100_0278.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0280.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0282.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

That mustve been heart-breaking man... really wouldve been. A friend of mine had to let go of his car due to financial circumstances. Loved it to pieces, always washing it such. Sold it, for no-where near its value and had to watch the guy who bought it drive past him on the way to work everyday.

If that wasnt bad enough, the guy then wrote it off on the way to work, and my mate drove past and saw the car with the cops and ambos around. It was 3 weeks after he'd sold it.

Will you get another stagea cy? I cant wait to get one hey...

hey cy looks like my stageas twin brother ha ha .would always sell her back to you mate anytime .from one good home to another and back ha ha but with more grunt then 12 cops this time .

nice

if I win the lotto cy would have a stagea in his driveway again

dale will have to beg :D

Will you get another stagea cy? I cant wait to get one hey...

Most probably not eh, But I am really gald bernard bought it, as he has treated it with all the goodies I probably would never been able to afford to do.

hey cy looks like my stageas twin brother ha ha .would always sell her back to you mate anytime .from one good home to another and back ha ha but with more grunt then 12 cops this time .

Yeah maybe if I find that elusive money tree, and then I would probably go a 260RS, but would be VEEERY tempted to get the old girl back, I bet she goes a lot better now with the new turbo! :)

nice

if I win the lotto cy would have a stagea in his driveway again

dale will have to beg :)

<starts praying for a lotto win for Brendo> :D