SAU Community

1997 Project R33

Hey ok i have a 1997 r33 which i bought as a shell which was in an electrical fire and is a repairible write-off, i have almost finished building it up but my daily driver is starting to die n needs some love and i dont have any spare cash to finish this.

Its almost finished being repaired, i had to completely replace all rear end parts tail lights, rear bar, boot, i put in an manual rb25de as i had it lying around, would be perfect for rb30det conversion, the shell was a turbo shell so has 5 stud 17X9's which need new tyres, i have replaced wiring looms but some wiring still needs to be done, complete dash, aircon, heater box was replaced, engine bay was stripped to bare metal and sprayed gloss black looks hot as,

Still needs front widscreen, front gaurds, headlights, clutch fan, and some air con bits if you want aircon,

front bar is gtr style but needs some fiberglass work, also needs full re-spray as its in 2 diff colours atm

Have bonnet but corners bent may be fixable i dont know

i have got urethane gear box mount, diff mounts and sway bar mounts, interia is immaculate condishon, body is very straight.

does need viv but i can provide a tax recept for the car with the work for ease of this.

Looking for $5700 will consider swaps for cheap turbo manual, r32,33,silvia, 180 ect with some cash ajustment, would concider including my daily with a swap 1990s auto pulsar q, needs t/belt waterpump n driveshaft boot with 11 months reg

Im in SE melb neer knox city

pm or msg me 0401011380

cheers Jarrod

post-21352-1197544711_thumb.jpg

post-21352-1197544782_thumb.jpg

post-21352-1197544856_thumb.jpg

PRICE DROP TO $5000

Now includes turbo conversion, walbro fuel pump, fuel pressure reg, thick alloy radiator, and black HKS front mount cooler kit

Also on ebay

Edited by unarmed_skyline

360 veiws and no interest?? i've got lots of spares for this car, if someone buys it this week ill throw some wide fiberglass fenders and mabye black hks front mount cooler kit with stock piping location, for $5000, would mean only things to get in on the road is headlights,clutch fan, windscreen and respray, and ecu, this combo made around 170kw at the wheels with only 5psi on r32 turbo with full boost by 1800rpm on microtech ecu, will consider selling with microtech for $6000.

I need this gone so i can repair my daily

oh forgot to saw got, walbro fuel pump and adj fuel pressure reg,

pics with gaurds and front mount

post-21352-1198128632_thumb.jpgpost-21352-1198128714_thumb.jpg

Edited by unarmed_skyline