SAU Community

My New Car!

DNGRUS

Its still in Japan, but im so excited! Cant wait for it to get here!!

Iv had a few skylines in the past that I only brought down to sell and make money, but this is my final and last one and its definantly a keeper!!

Its got the Aero option side skirts and rear bar (some people know it as the nismo option), Nismo cluster, Volk rims, Original GTR spoiler and front bar, carbon fibre bonnet and nismo smoked indicators. Iv got a few plans for it, firstly I want to change side skirts and rear bumper and sell the rims off it too.

Then when im off my Ps next year in July, ill start on the engine!

Heres some piks..enjoy!

-Ferah ;)

Gtt-R.jpg

562323_3.jpg

562323_5.jpg

562323_6.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice mate.... but I would lose the black bonnet - colour match it white would blend nice.... besides that, looks tough.... very nice.... good find buddy... when do you expect it to arrive?

I think the black bonnet sets it off nicely, matches the front lip and the carbon fibre ganador mirrors I have at home waiting to go on.

Thanks 4 all the comments people ;)

nice ;)

The Rear bar doesn't match it though. Looks terrible with rear bar imo.

Your gonna need another bonnet for compliance anyways. and to remove the bonnet pins.

Rough price if you don't mind me asking? Pm if necessary.

Edited by Owgasm

looks sweet, id paint the lip at the front and change the nismo sides and rear like u said, they look terrible. how much did she set ya back? and wens it arriving? defiantly a hot buy, although 14,000kms is a bit suss. wat year?

any atm engine wise?

the km's are clearly not what they're suppose to be.

They wouldn't have changed the cluster when the car was brand new. So its got how ever many km's prior to the change + the 14000 if this cluster was purchased new, which i also doubt :banana: