SAU Community

My New Car!

DNGRUS

the km's are clearly not what they're suppose to be.

They wouldn't have changed the cluster when the car was brand new. So its got how ever many km's prior to the change + the 14000 if this cluster was purchased new, which i also doubt :banana:

thats the shit thing about buying from a dealer in japan, they are bloody dodgy. its alot better to buy from an auction because the guys try there best to get everything as accurate as possible.

then again auctions have a target of getting x amount of cars out the door aswell so its always hard unless u have inside help

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, one at a time hehee...

The Rear bar doesn't match it though. Looks terrible with rear bar imo.

Your gonna need another bonnet for compliance anyways. and to remove the bonnet pins.

Yeah i know the sides and rear dont match at all!! Thats the 1st thing I wana do to it is change the sides and rear to Impul ones. And i already have a stock bonnet so no probs, i wnt need 2 change it anyway

I like it.. i soo want the R34 GTR front bar..

LoL i have an original GTR front bar at home, exactly the same one as the car I just bought. I also have a bonnet and fenders, all ready for a GTR conversion. I was going to do it on the next 34 I bought, but fell in love with tihis one coz its already done!! So if u want the gear, send me a PM

a hot buy, although 14,000kms is a bit suss

No cars originally done 84000, the previous owner just changed it to the Nismo one afterwards, therefore why it has 14000kms

looking hot Ferah.

what plans do you have for rims when you sell them? a nice set of 19" black rims with massive polished f**k off dish would look hot hot hot.

Im thinking TE37s, but not right away lol thats the last thing i wana do to it

I think the wheels are Enkei Tarmacs? If so, I'd be interested in buying them. hehe :P

I duno wat they are, i put a post in the 'cosmetic and styling' section in SAU, and someone said they think they are Volks, so i duno, ill have to look into that

yeah it has the 3 gauges, I was fussy with that lol, my car had 2 have them. I also wanted a sunroof but u cant get them all in 1 i guess.

I think the gauges in the middle are after market ones too, he sent me piks and they look like the HKS ones. He is sending me the factory steering wheel, gauges and cluster also! Rimon when u getting ur car now? U have ur license back now so cummon!!! :D

This car looks so hot Ferah!. Can't wait for it to be on the road and we go cruising together...hurry up b4 summer ends. :)

Oh and if you want i got some 18x11" deep dish Work wheels i can lend ya! :laugh: . Anyways talk soon.

Tai

LoL i know but it leaves in January! So by the time it gets complianced and rego'd...who knows!!

Hey got piks of the rims? If u want PM them to me, i may b interested in buying them..