SAU Community

My New Car!

DNGRUS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DNGRUS,

$2000, and we've got all the spare parts to swap on if needed.

cheers,

david @ carizma

Hey Carizma, how much do you guys charge to comply r34s?

...and (00SKYLINE00) - the answer is no :thumbsup:

sorry for the off-topicness but is this the same cluster as yours?

getattachmentaejv1.jpg

hard to see i know...

its hard to tell man i just let superman borrow my ultra zoomable eyes for his quest of world peace. ill get em back next week.

nah seriously, get a better pic man

its hard to tell man i just let superman borrow my ultra zoomable eyes for his quest of world peace. ill get em back next week.

nah seriously, get a better pic man

lol thats the only interior pic i got of it :blink:

ive been told its a nismo cluster just wanna make sure :D

Hi DNGRUS,

$2000, and we've got all the spare parts to swap on if needed.

cheers,

david @ carizma

Hey David,

I have already organised my compliance through Shuie about 2 weeks ago anyway but I only just found out he works with u guys at Carizma anyway, so looks like u guys will be complianceing my car after all :banana:

I had no idea wat work shop he worked for but u guys have complied heaps of cars for us. Look forward to meeting you face to face when i come drop the car off to Carizma :(

Hey David,

I have already organised my compliance through Shuie about 2 weeks ago anyway but I only just found out he works with u guys at Carizma anyway, so looks like u guys will be complianceing my car after all :(

I had no idea wat work shop he worked for but u guys have complied heaps of cars for us. Look forward to meeting you face to face when i come drop the car off to Carizma :)

shuie runs kamakaze motors in nudawading...awsome bloke got my car from him.

Hi Ferah,

I don't think we're doing this car for Shuie, because he has 34 compliance already. We usually comply Aristos and other cars that aren't on his schedule, but never any 34's that I can remember.

Still, if he's run out of plates or something and is bringing this 34 in to us...great, it'll be great to meet you!

cheers,

david

Hey David,

I have already organised my compliance through Shuie about 2 weeks ago anyway but I only just found out he works with u guys at Carizma anyway, so looks like u guys will be complianceing my car after all :)

I had no idea wat work shop he worked for but u guys have complied heaps of cars for us. Look forward to meeting you face to face when i come drop the car off to Carizma :)

Hi Ferah,

I don't think we're doing this car for Shuie, because he has 34 compliance already. We usually comply Aristos and other cars that aren't on his schedule, but never any 34's that I can remember.

Still, if he's run out of plates or something and is bringing this 34 in to us...great, it'll be great to meet you!

cheers,

david

ohhhh, sorry i thought he worked with Carizma also.. My bad then ;)

well you guys might be doing my brothers aristo then. Look out for a wide body aristo with dished rims