SAU Community

My New Car!

DNGRUS

sure it's OEM front bar? fits well at the ends (where it usually overhangs) could be East Bear?

its not OEM, its still got standard GTT guards so its impossible to be OEM. if they were OEM the front bar wouldnt even fit on the car with the narrow gtt guards. the question is if the front bar is a East Bear(ud have the best bet of telln ss8) or some jap copy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andru, a lot of people, especially in HK, can't be f*cked mucking around with the GTR bumper and just bolt it straight up and just squeeze it on there, but always looks weird....

you can cut it in half, narrow it, and then plastic weld back together (in theory) there-by having the bumper fit the guards better, but i've never "knowingly" seen a GTT with that done.

If it it has the whole lower lip/spoiler section AND fit well at the guards, does kinda tend to mean it's East bear.... too hard to tell without looking at it in the flesh

Andru, a lot of people, especially in HK, can't be f*cked mucking around with the GTR bumper and just bolt it straight up and just squeeze it on there, but always looks weird....

you can cut it in half, narrow it, and then plastic weld back together (in theory) there-by having the bumper fit the guards better, but i've never "knowingly" seen a GTT with that done.

If it it has the whole lower lip/spoiler section AND fit well at the guards, does kinda tend to mean it's East bear.... too hard to tell without looking at it in the flesh

realli??? i wasnt aware of that? the gtr bar sticks out quite a bit, shaving and bending a bar so much i would of thought it would cause alot of stress to the bar making it very weak.

but if it does the job then npz i guess lol. i havnt realli aligned a gtr bar onto a gtt but im aware its a big diff in size

about it being east bear or not, wat i was trying to say is i cant tell, because ive never seen em in person, but u never know if its a custom one off or something u no? thats why i said ud be the best person to find out if it was or not since u have one.

Edited by R34NRG

I rekon this car looks ace! Even better if its an East Bear item, the GTTs look funny when they have GTR front gaurds because they dont suite the fat ass rear. Knowing its a chicks car makes it even hotter, Would be awsome seeing you in this Ferah :banana:

Brad.

LoL i know but it leaves in January! So by the time it gets complianced and rego'd...who knows!!

Hey got piks of the rims? If u want PM them to me, i may b interested in buying them..

Don't have pics Ferah.. there at the workshop. Called Work VS or sumthing with 5 spokes. Probably abit wide for the 34..but i'm sure u can go wide-body to make them fit! :banana:

Tai im going to have to swing past then :thumbsup: to check em out!!

and R34NRG and ss8 gohan, I was told it was an original front bar. So as ss gohan has already stated, they have obviously cut and chopped the bar from the middle to make it fit. They told me its not fibreglass and is made of plastic. So weather its a GTR bar or an east bear bar its one of the two i guess

• 3 weeks later...

Nice car......

I assume you've got a compliance workshop already, but if you don't we can give you a good deal, and we have all the stock parts you need. (we swap during compilance for free, we don't pull b.s. about tyres, extra charges, etc.).

Give us a call at our showroom 03 9415 7150 if you're interested. (ask for Jon)

cheers,

david @ carizma

Haven't heard about any changes.....usually people put Halogens on for compliance and registration, then swap them back.

what's the go with Xenon headlights these days for the R34, i heard something was going to change in regards to compliance for them?