SAU Community

Fitting Body Kits

Mobies

No really cable ties...

Don't front bars screw on, and don't side skirts screw on and don't rear bars screw on, yeah sure there are some clips as well... but I've had all of my kit off and its all screwed no from factory

manufacturers use double sided tape in places...

Edited by 75coupe

No really cable ties...

Don't front bars screw on, and don't side skirts screw on and don't rear bars screw on, yeah sure there are some clips as well... but I've had all of my kit off and its all screwed no from factory

manufacturers use double sided tape in places...

Yeah was just wondering all the facts before i start pulling everything off knowing me i always do it the hard way ...haha

if its a brand new kit then fitting isn't as easy as just putting it on and screwing it on. ALL fiberglass bodykits need some sort of modification to fit and its not easy to get right, make sure u do the right research before you get into it, if its a plastic kit your all sweet just screw and clip it back on, will have holes and everything where its ment to go

Yeah i got the side skirts on today wasnt to hard some parts dont really fit very well but dosnt look to bad considering its not painted i gota find some sort of double sided tape to stick down the door jam area .... starting the rear bar 2moro

Yeah i got the side skirts on today wasnt to hard some parts dont really fit very well but dosnt look to bad considering its not painted i gota find some sort of double sided tape to stick down the door jam area .... starting the rear bar 2moro

i dont think double sided tape will hold use ureathane,screws or pop revets

About putting kits on. Got mine put one but don't have bumper indicator lights. Now none of my front indicator lights are working and they rear ones that are are flashing reallly really fast. What am I supposed to do now? Anyone know how to fix it?

Hey fellas got it on the other day its just sitn on bye a couple cable ties and nuts and bolts lol dudes im start to hate it though i cant even get out the damm drive way now its sucks ass please dont mind the low pics takn with my ph but really its not that hard to put on but make sure you gota enough bog to fix up your mistakes lol

post-35959-1198750954_thumb.jpg

post-35959-1198750990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mobies

Ummm... the auto electrician took a look at my car and he claims that he can't see any indicator lights where the headlights are. Could someone point out where on earth the indicator lights are located?