SAU Community

Hks R32 Super Drager Exhaust:

Item:HKS Super Drager

Condition:good, scratches on bottom.

Price:$600 now asking 500 (make an offer)

To Fit:R32 skyline

Comments:

Hi Guys as you can tell from the number of posts I'm new here and am here to sell this exhaust:

As a bit of a background I bought this exhaust for my Supra and found when i went to put it on that it was totally wrong, took it to an exhaust place to fit/bend it and they told me the reason it didn't fit was because it was for an R32 skyline. (it was suposed to be a supra one!)

Anyway thought this would be the best place to sell it to recoup my costs.

its a 3.5" diameter pipe (internally about 3 1/4" at the connection) and 5" tip. see pics.

only other markings on it is JASMA (Japanese Automotive Sports Muffler Association ). JASMA is a certification for exhausts to comply with certain Japaneses standards.

Would prefer a pick up or i can also deliver to the Melbourne area for a small fee. (fuel money for the soup so it depends where you are).

any questions please let me know at the above email address

Thanks

Daniel.

post-45545-1197851286_thumb.jpg

post-45545-1197851300_thumb.jpg

post-45545-1197851312_thumb.jpg

post-45545-1197851642_thumb.jpg

Edited by wisc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is an awesome exhaust, have got this on my car an its great. Very quiet and deep. Louder when you punch it.

You may want to adjust your price a little though to generate some interest...i paid less than half your asking price when i got mine :rolleyes:

Free bump!