SAU Community

That Report

Dantay

yeah some people definitely should not have a license though like my younger sister is on her L's doesn't want a license but is being pressured by my parents. She has no confidence on the road and if something was to happen she would not be able to react. she will most likely get my her license because she can do the fundamentals but i would not trust her, a bit like the 18 year old that T boned me this morning on my motorbike. Said the sun was in her eyes, thanks a lot, i;m on the ground screaming in pain and all she could do was cry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teenagers by % die at a larger rate than they should.

Perhaps i should have been a little more clear.

sorry.

Sucks when others do the wrong thing. Next time treat them all as total idiots who cant drive.. It might save you from being hit again. Give yourself more room and double check that they are doing what they should or what they are indicating to do!

Edited by psi

"the death toll is terrible... 15 deaths since 1997".... more people have been killed eating BROCOLLI since 1997.

I think that given more places where it is sanctioned, is going to drastically reduce the amount of on-street stupidity. But its great to talk about it and propose ideas, its up to someone or a group to ante up with some adequate fundin and open an area for it. Im sure sponsorship for a venue wouldnt be difficult.

Something like what Black Duck is for motorbikes, but for cars. Plus, it would create a lot of employment.

You go there, its open from 6.30pm til midnightor 2am or something, pay ur entry. Its like a car show, everynight. Drags, track, burnout. They could sell ex-wrecking yard tyres even. Make a mint off oil and coolant and hose clamps and race tape.

S

"the death toll is terrible... 15 deaths since 1997".... more people have been killed eating BROCOLLI since 1997.

I think that given more places where it is sanctioned, is going to drastically reduce the amount of on-street stupidity. But its great to talk about it and propose ideas, its up to someone or a group to ante up with some adequate fundin and open an area for it. Im sure sponsorship for a venue wouldnt be difficult.

Something like what Black Duck is for motorbikes, but for cars. Plus, it would create a lot of employment.

You go there, its open from 6.30pm til midnightor 2am or something, pay ur entry. Its like a car show, everynight. Drags, track, burnout. They could sell ex-wrecking yard tyres even. Make a mint off oil and coolant and hose clamps and race tape.

S

Yes!! and then the dream began and they spoke about how to make it into reality. "I have a dream, that one day little white suzuki swifts will race alongside big black GTR's". "And there will be peace on the streets, no more will the police brutalise us and defect us for non RDA approved cup holders". I have a dream"!!!